The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me and sky the house (mature))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 46762
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Me and sky the house (mature)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Me and sky the house (mature)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Me and sky the house (mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 15:03

i waslked into the house, i'd been running for days, i was homeless. hell being imortal i had just been chased away by my ex girl freind, she tried to shoot me for got sake and now here i was. in this gaint mantion... a mantion full iof bones.... some were medivel nights some were mondernday, i tried to get away but the door sslamed shut and a forbiding laugh cackled through the air

bio
Name: jacen
peronlity: competly reistant until broken, but would never admit he had a pain fetish, ((being hurt))
other: is imortal so do what ever the hell you want to him ((so are you as your a sex demon thus the bones of dead slaves lol))
looks:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=anime+boy&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1024&bih=519&tbm=isch&tbnid=BTxATXEiUBtlSM:&imgrefurl=http://nurul-nurulshark18.blogspot.com/2011/04/cute-anime-boy.html&docid=dRImZbqBNtHeJM&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d37fMEz27J8/Ta8Sx-kF2dI/AAAAAAAAB4c/Pw13yQaH6-M/s1600/cute_anime_boy_x3_by_iceysnowwolf.jpg&w=360&h=360&ei=ZtRoT6mFEKOh0QXivNz8CA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=362&vpy=146&dur=1041&hovh=215&hovw=214&tx=109&ty=144&sig=103788364764840779363&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=138&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83312
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
Me and sky the house (mature)) Left_bar_bleue21/21Me and sky the house (mature)) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 15:30

Name; Christie
Personality: Dominant, loves to make her pets scream in both pain and pleasure
Other: Loves to play games with her slaves
Looks:
Me and sky the house (mature)) AnimeDemonGirl2
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 15:32

ooc i freaking love her Very Happy do you want me to start or you?
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 15:34

Haha, thank you!!! Would you mind starting for me b/c I need to run to the store to buy dinner.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 15:35

like i said id walked into this house, and now there was that laugh, these guys had died of old age i'd been alive long enough to tell you but now... now i had no idea what was going on
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyTue 20 Mar - 19:06

I watched as man from the shadows, seeing his paniced face when the door closed, trapping him inside my mansion. It’d been quite a few months since I’d seen someone as cute as him walk in here. Oh I’m going to have fun with this one. I thought before I stepped out, into his view. “Hello.” I said sweetly, giving him a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 6:06

"wh...whats going on?" i yelled as i yank the bullet out my chest and then i close my eyes and heal the wound, i may be imortal but i had to think 'heal' for my wounds to heal
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 6:37

"Oh! So you are something special!" l said with a grin. "We'll have so much fun my little pet."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 7:45

"i'm an imortal and your clearly a demon, but what kind and what do you mean by pet?"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 15:58

l raised my hand and snapped my finger. Chains came down from ceiling and as if they were alive, wrapped around both his wrists, holding them tight so he was unable to move away. "I am a succubus." l purred as l walked over to him. "And by pet," l stopped in front of him, running one of my nails over his chest. "I mean your mine now."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 16:01

"le...let me go!!" i fight the chains but can't esacpe "I'm no ones!!"

ooc subuas works too Very Happy good thing is hes imortal so by fucking him, she'd become imortal as they 'drain' life force and it kills mortals s and adds there years to her life ((got a subbas novel going Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 18:07

Nice Very Happy))

"Correct, your were no ones." I leaned up and caught his face in my hand. "Now, your owned. Hmm," I let him go with a giggle. "I'll have to mark you as mine before we can play though."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 18:09

there was only one thing that could mark me! a brand made of deamon blood infused metal, being imortal only deamon blood infused metal could perminatly harm me. "I'lll just heal it."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyWed 21 Mar - 21:16

I grinned and held out my hand, a long metal brander appearing in it. That the end her symbol burned a bright orange-ish red glow. "I'm very curious, can your body heal what as been mended with demon blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 13:01

i tried to get out of the chains... i was old very old so in my belive if she branded me i was hers until i died... I keep fighting but can't get away
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 17:24

I giggled at him, "If you were smart, you'd stop struggling. that only makes me want you more." I ran bmy hand over his chest. "Where do you think I should brand you pet?'
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 17:35

"any...any where bit my butt or dick!!" i begged and kept struggling knowuing i'd never be able to heal the brand
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:45

"Hmmm, nope! I think your ass is exactly where you need ro be branded." I walked around him so I was standing behind him. I kneeled down, placing the brand on the floor before grabbing the sides of his trousers, roughly pulling them down.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:46

"no!!" i say practically screaming "NO!!" i fight the chains
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:49

I laughed. "Stop wiggling or I'll mess up the brand and have to do it somewhere else." I threatened. "By the way, you have a very cute ass, pet."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:49

"what... what do you mean by some where else?"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:51

I reached my hand around him and grabbed his dick. "I'm almost 100% sure, my brand will fit on this."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 18:52

i sighed and stopped wiggling

((she should put it there too anyway XD))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 19:09

Lol if you want. I don't mind.))

"Good boy." I said, giving him a quick stroke before letting him go and picking up the brand. "This will hurt." I added before I pressed the burning metal against his ass cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) EmptyThu 22 Mar - 19:11

((hell yes!!!))

i screamed in pain getting hard as the pain hit me, i
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and sky the house (mature))   Me and sky the house (mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and sky the house (mature))
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next