The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:35

"Then... g-go ahead!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:39

I hug her tight and start to murmur a speel of transformation. before she knew it, she was a beautiful fox anthro girl http://orange04.deviantart.com/art/Summer-Vixen-63235199?moodonly=1
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:45

l looked down at myself for a moment before l looked at him. "Well umm.... this is what you like?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:50

I blush and hide me face from her "I'm sorry.. but yes ma'am" I start crying
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 19:59

"Wha-what did l do?" l asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:00

"you don't like it do you? I'll change you back if you want... i didn't want you to feel bad!" I cry more and fling myself into her furry lap. I sob but blush because of the fur
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:02

l blushed a deep red. "No! I love it Ian! I dp."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:05

I blush, tears still flow as I kiss your tummy. I gasp at how soft your fur is. then i curl up, my head on your breasts "really? cuz.. I love the way you look... your really pretty." I blush
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:08

"Your fine lan. I really do like it." l said as l stroked his head.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:09

I blush and then look down at my pants "um.. I kinda have a problem" I say as I feel myslef get really hard... i kiss her cheek
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:11

l smiled at him. "I bet l can help you."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:15

I giggled and nodded. I lay before her, ready for whatever she wished to do to me.. she was still crysta... still my lady... still my big sister.. the one I loved with all my heart and more
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 20:27

((big sister?))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:09

l looked him over for a minute for l leaned down and ran my tongue over his member.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:11

((sorry for annoying you big sister))

I moaned and looked down at her. I blushed and felt myself already half way.. i had no stamina
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:17

your fine luv))

l winked and leaned down, taking him in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:19

((*hugs and cries* I just love it when we rp.. kuz I love you my big sister!!!))

I moan and look up at her, ready to come when she wanted me to
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:22

l sucked on him hard, running my tongue over him, trying to make him come.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:24

I scream and cumm deeply in your mouth

((*looks up at you with big puppy dog eyes* you know.. your more than my sister!!! you also kinda like a mommy to me!! you take care of me! not sexually I mean... *hugs you happily*))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:29

Awww, your so sweet Ilry *hugs*))

l swallowed as much as l could before pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:33

((-hugs you back- hehe... I hope i am.... My big sis-))

I curl up in her lap and look uo at her... Then i uttered the words i wanted to say to someone my whole life "will you... Pleas be my mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:37

((i have to go, i love you big sister sky, i really do! Ill talk to you tommarowe! Again i love you lots!))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 21:49

l froze and blushed a deep red. "Mo-mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:23

I blush a deep red and nod "your so nice... And you take care of me... Ive never had a mommy... But... If anyone came close ever, it would be you" i hug her gentally
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:24

l cleared my throat nervously. "Oh... umm sure Ian. lf you really think of me like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: