The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to Change Something

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Artsy Mae
Newb
Newb
Artsy Mae

Female
Number of posts : 11
Adopted Family: : Nova is my Bestie! :D 'Nough said (;
Job : Pirate Ninja! ;D
Credits : 21585
Registration date : 2012-08-01

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Time to Change Something Left_bar_bleue21/21Time to Change Something Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Time to Change Something Empty
PostSubject: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyWed 1 Aug - 14:23

So much in the world has gone wrong. After World War III nothing seems to make sense.
The Americas? Covered by water. Because apparently the only think holding it up was a whole bunch of rocks. There was also just one too many earth quakes, so down went the Americas. It was slow, but still so many died because they didn't have the money to leave.
Then, China's over population was never stopped. They had to just start killing people off. Remember that movie "In Time"? Well when Someone reached the age of 35 that issue became true. If you couldn't pay for your life, you would be killed off. The only exception to that law was when a woman was expecting a child. They were allowed to live one more year, then, if they didn't pay... well... I am sure you can figure it out.
There were also so many other things going on in other countries. The war had left so many places as wastelands, Like most of Europe. The only thing still standing there is the Eiffel Tower. Africa has grown into a booming economy because that's where people from the Americas went that could. and Australia has blocked everyone else from going there. If they weren't living there before the War, they weren't allowed to live there after. Even family of people living there aren't allowed to visit. But it wasn't by government choice. It was by the people's choice. They wanted nothing to do with the rest of the world and their chaos!
Now, about a hundred years later, it is 2119. And things are beginning to get worse. No one knows what to do exactly. So this is what the last standing countries have decided.....
young Adults from all over the newly formed world have been sent to Hawaii (The only thing left of the Americas) to create there own society. They are being provided with the basic needs to live. Most have the basic education. And some have been living off themselves for years.
Now let's create our own society....

~Main Forum~
Full Name: (Then in { } put P/b)
Age(18-23):
Birth Date:
Short Bio/ Why you were chosen:
Personality:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Looks: (Real pic please... No anime, and if you most post anime I will replace it with something similar. )
~Other Information~
Favorite Quote:
Theme Song:
Fears:
Tattoo?:
Other:

~Characters~
Full Name: Spade Zander (Mae)
Birth date: June 14
Short Bio/ why: Being very tiny, she is quickly underestimated. But growing up, she was taught how to defend herself. Her brother made sure she was able to protect herself if anyone tried to hurt her. Her mother made sure that she could keep herself cared for. Like sewing, cleaning, cooking and other house work. Her father gave her the aspects of life, because he died of an early age. It wasn't expected and taught her that life was short and to live it up. So with the help of her brother and mother. She ran away.... Not to disappoint, but to live her life to the fullest. She found herself taking many pictures of the world around her. And by the age of 16 she was famous for it. That's why she was chosen to come here. because she was able to show millions of people around the world just how bad things had become.
Personality: She isn't one to deal with other's crap. If someone doesn't like her she doesn't really care. But she does care about the people that are close to her. If you try to hurt them, she has no problem coming after you and showing you a thing or too. When she isn't fighting with someone she is usually the most optimistic person you will know. This girl is always smiling. No one really knows what is going through her brain, and if they can get in there they might be scared...
Hair Color: Brownish red
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Height: 5 ft 3
Weight: 110
Looks:
Time to Change Something Tumblr15[/url][/img]
~Other Information~
Favorite Quote: "If an optimist had his left arm chewed off by an alligator he might say, "Well, this isn't too bad. I don't have my left arm anymore, but at least nobody will ever ask me whether I am right-handed or left-handed," but most of us would say something more along the lines of "Aaaaah! My arm! My arm!"' -The Miserable Mill
Theme Song: "What's This" from the Nightmare before Christmas
Likes: "Diamonds in the Ruff", photography, new music, most things
Dislikes: Jerks
Fears: To not live life to her fullest

Full Name: Malachai Jenkins {Mae}
Birth Date: October 31
Short Bio/ Why: Mal wasn't one to take no for an answer. Plus, arguing was one of his favorite things to do. Yeah this isn't much of a talent when developing a new society, but he though it would come of use. He grew up in an orphanage and learned how to fend for himself. There were always kids bigger then him that would pick on him and beat him up. But when Mal turned 14 he had had enough.He decided it was time to take his life into his own hands. He began to pay more attention to his class work and also took up a job. With all this hard work and dedication, it soon payed off. He had joined the military and was also accepted into college for his Law degree. He graduated college early at the age of 20 and had been a lawyer for 2 years. He was also helping kids learn defense. Mal was chosen because he has the brain of a lawyer, and the skill of a military man. But you wouldn't know from looking at him.
Personality: Mal is the sort of man that doesn't come across as he would seem. He is the guy that is the complete opposite. He has learned to block everyone off from his emotions.
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Dark blue/ grey
Height: 5 ft 11
Weight: 125
Looks:
[img]Time to Change Something Tumblr16[/img]

~Other Information~
Favorite Quote: “Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.”
- David Foster Wallace
Theme Song: "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day
Dislikes: Jerks that mess with people weaker.
Fears: To not make a difference.
Other: This is a character a friend of mine started but I made some changes to. Malachai has been many different characters. Hope you enjoy this one! (:

Other charris:
Anquita Faye Zinke { Jordi } --- Page one

Last edited by Artsy Mae on Tue 7 Aug - 19:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 38569
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Time to Change Something Left_bar_bleue21/21Time to Change Something Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptySun 5 Aug - 21:36

Full Name: Anquita Faye Zinke { Jordi }
Age(18-23): 19
Birth Date: October 25
Short Bio/ Why you were chosen: Anquita has always been considered a motherly person. She grew up with three younger siblings, and usually had to take care of her one older one two. She may not be the strongest person ever, but she will protect those who she loves even if she gets hurt.
Personality: Though she comes off as shy at first, she is actually a really outgoing girl. She's funny and creative and just an all-around nice girl. She's trustworthy, loyal to a fault, and she'd rather die than hurt one of her friends. But, like everyone, she's got is faults. she's a bit of a grumpy person. She's known to be very weird, around new people. Not because she sometimes talks to herself, but because she's so quiet. She hardly ever speaks out loud. She seems to always be thinking about something else. She's obviously a good listener, and doesn't pick sides. She's rather motherly, and can't turn down someone who needs help. She's a hopeless romantic, and believes in fairytales--which has often led her to be hurt. She throws herself into everything she does, and never regrets it.
Hair Color: Black with neon blue tips
Eye Color: Time to Change Something Magic-10
Height: 5'7
Weight: 145
Looks: Time to Change Something Tumblr10
~Other Information~
Favorite Quote: I've heard there are troubles of more then one kind, some come from ahead; some come from behind. But I've bought a bat, I'm already you see; so my trouble will have troubles with me. ~~ Dr.Seuss
Theme Song: The Dressing Room by Breath Carolina
Likes: reading books, taking pictures, painting, singing, swimming
Dislikes: the dark, pizza, rude people
Fears: snakes, heights,
Tattoo?: Time to Change Something Paw_pr10 Time to Change Something Images10
Other: Nothing much else. Oh she always has a journal with her.
Back to top Go down
Artsy Mae
Newb
Newb
Artsy Mae

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyTue 7 Aug - 19:41

((Thank you so much! Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyTue 7 Aug - 20:06

(( No problem! Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Artsy Mae
Newb
Newb
Artsy Mae

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyTue 7 Aug - 23:41

((Do you know anyone else that would like to join?))
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyWed 8 Aug - 0:01

((Hmm, i think DavidA would like this. And I'll ask Lovely.))
Back to top Go down
Artsy Mae
Newb
Newb
Artsy Mae

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:11

(Thank you! (: )
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male
Number of posts : 33094
Job : student, professional procrastinator
Credits : 57594
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name: Blade
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptySun 2 Sep - 20:34

(( I'll join, quick question can I make up what happened to Britain?Seeing as how it isn't technically part of Europe and it hasn't been mentioned. ))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyMon 3 Sep - 7:14

Full Name: David Anderson {DavidA}
Age(18-23): 19
Birth Date: 26 January
Short Bio/ Why you were chosen: David grew up in Scotland, or at least what is left of it after the water levels rose. From a young age his father had taught him how to survive in the most hostile environment which led to him joining the Scottish Armed Forces at aged 16. Thanks to a cool head and quick mind he quickly advanced up the ranks, reaching Sergeant before he was 18. He is incredibly determined and rarely stays still, building himself up physically and mentally whenever not on missions. He was chosen for Hawaii due to his determination and military training along with his determination to survive.
Personality: Determined to a fault but with a cool head even in the worst circumstances which has saved his life on many occasions. He's a military man through and through and much of his personality reflects that, a quick mind, disciplined mindset, quick to react, tactical.
Hair Color: dirty blonde
Eye Color: brown
Height: 6' 2
Weight: 220
Looks:
Time to Change Something Nickau11

~Other Information~
Favorite Quote: " The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, Gang aft agley" Robert Burns
Theme Song: "Scotland the Brave"
Dislikes: Arrogance, people who pray on the weak
Fears: losing his family, failing
Other: has a hunting knife on him at all time along with a swiss army knife and lighter with his clans emblem engraved into it.
Time to Change Something Anders10
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyMon 3 Sep - 11:51

((Cool bio. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyMon 3 Sep - 12:10

(( Thanks Jordi :-D yours is more thought out then mine though ))
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyMon 3 Sep - 13:21

(( Lol, no its not. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
DavidA
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
DavidA

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyMon 3 Sep - 16:54

((Hey it is))
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male
Number of posts : 17870
Credits : 42292
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something EmptyTue 13 Oct - 9:43

(I'll join. I'll post after my class ends)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Change Something   Time to Change Something Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Change Something
Page 1 of 1