The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what Empty
PostSubject: I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what   I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what EmptySat 29 Jun - 22:19

Exactly what the title says, no i'm not looking for sympathy I just need a place to put my collected thoughts when i'm in the mood (No one reads this section anyway). Well, about a few months ago, 2 to 3 I think, I began remembering a bunch of things from my past that nearly tipped me over the edge for a third time. Without those memories, I was a screw up anyway, these things have kept me awake with recurring nightmares as I haven't been able to slip into a state of over tiredness after using the computer due to my low sleep requirement. I was surprised when I accidentally had my scalpel stab directly into my hand and I didn't feel a thing. The only way I knew it was there was because I was cutting something. I had very littler physical feeling in my body already and now it looks like i'm completely numb, which isn't good as I kinda miss being able to feel some things... *sigh* well, there's my thoughts, who knows if i'll even post in this thread again *shrugs* Sorry if it doesn't make sense I suck at these thoughts posts...
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 39573
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what Left_bar_bleue21/21I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what   I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what EmptyMon 29 Jul - 14:12

I remember allot of stuff of my past man so I know how it can feel, a sound soul dwells in a sound mind and a sound body. It maybe from souleater but it damn is true, find what makes those three for you sound and you will be the person you want to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what   I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what EmptyTue 6 Aug - 8:45

I love that quote from SoulEater

And the closest I can feel to sound is talking with someone I like on DA, she's pretty much the only reason I force myself to stay up hours and hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what   I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a psychological clusterf*** of what
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Chat Center :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: