The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex Left_bar_bleue21/21A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex Empty
PostSubject: A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex   A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex EmptyFri 6 Sep - 16:51

To keep things simple this is only contained to consensual sex. What is your personal opinion of sex, I don't want religiously biased 'it should only be between a married man and woman', I want your own thought out opinion of the physical act itself, the implications of it, emotions and feelings that you attach to the thought of it, and if you believe an active committed relationship(dating for several months, or bring engaged count.), or that so long as its consented by all parties involved can be purely recreational.

I'll start with my opinion to get things going, I think consensual sex is a healthy part of any committed relationship though I myself am a virgin and I've been dating my girlfriend for going on two years now. It's a personal choice on my part to wait. I also think that it can be done recreationally by two or more consenting persons who do not have a longstanding or committed relationship with each other. It's purely my opinion, so what's your's?
Back to top Go down

A Somewhat controversial topic: Sex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Chat Center :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: