The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male
Number of posts : 14230
Adopted Family: : it would not suprise me if I was
Job : school
Credits : 38908
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: bioshock
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Left_bar_bleue21/21little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Empty
PostSubject: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 20:48

on a night much like this there is a small town surrounded by a thick forest, were screams of a small child could be heard.
the child's name, ruby.
she had seen came home from her grandmothers place late at night to find her parents dead on the floor bleeding from the wound to their chests.
the young girl who's cloak was as white as snow lost her sanity on that night and in a attempt to find peace with what had happened she started killing one household every night, leaving the children alive.
it is said that the cloak she wears now is red from the blood of those she has killed.

name: ruby (little red riding hood)
looks: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) 32317510

name:
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Number of posts : 47492
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)
Credits : 71242
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Left_bar_bleue21/21little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:23

Name: Zandar
looks: strudy black furred wolf. Deep yellow eyes and sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:26

the night was cold again like it had been the night before, I licked my sword clean of the blood that I had just spilled.
loving the taste and smell of it, but deep down all I wanted was to find those who killed my parents.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female
Job : writting stories and preparing scripts for my best friend and I can shoot movies that we make :)

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:37

I sniffed the nights air smelling that fresh sent of blood. I frowned. This was my territory
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:48

I got up and ran across the roof tops getting to the forest edge were I could take the trail to my grandmother's house, well dead grandmother but who cares.
I jumped down the building landing on the ground, I ran to the forest hoping to make it before the town guards would find the bodies.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 21:54

I looked around and followed the blood. I growled at the air. There were bodies. I could smell them.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 22:25

I skipped along the path to my "home" and hummed a song, hiding my sword under my cloak.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 12 Jan - 22:38

I could smell the sent of blood leading away. I growled and followed the sent quickley
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyTue 13 Jan - 21:05

ones I got to my home I took my cloak off putting it in a barrel of water knowing the red color would never change, I wanted to keep it as clean as I could anyways.
walking into the house I light a candle and started the fire to warm the place up "I am home" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyWed 14 Jan - 8:15

I ran threw the forest following the sent. How had i missed this before?
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyWed 14 Jan - 15:51

I turned the oven off and pulled a apple pie out, which had been slowly baking over the day "fresh apple pie is the best" I said with a smile as I put it on the counter.
I took my clothes off so I could wash and dry them.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyFri 16 Jan - 15:04

I growled finding the little cotrage. I sniffed about ffor the killer
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptySun 18 Jan - 21:14

I hummed softly cutting the pie letting the sweet sent of the pie fill the room.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptySun 18 Jan - 21:43

I smelled pie and I scratched at the door to see what I was working with.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 11:25

I heard something at the door, grabbing my sword in my hand I got ready to strike what ever was on the other end if it turned out to be something that tried to kill me.
I opened the door and saw a wolf standing before me ",well well well look what we got here, a big bad wolf coming to eat me?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 11:31

I sniffed at her than saw the blade. I growled. She must've the one killing in my territory. Yet she looked rather innocent.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 11:59

I put my sword in its sheave and smiled "want some pie?" I asked looking at him.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 12:06

I frowned and sniffed. She seemed sweet...
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 12:19

I turned around and walked further into the house "come on in, and please close the door, I don't want it to be cold in here" I said.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 12:22

I walked in and closed the door with my head. I sniffed around.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 12:23

"what are you doing out here in the woods?" I asked cutting the pie.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 15:38

I fmgave her a look. "I live in the forest." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 16:20

"why?" I asked putting a plate down on the floor next to the table.
Back to top Go down
cameleon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
cameleon

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 16:25

"Because this is my territory. For my food. For my killings."
Back to top Go down
bioshock
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
bioshock

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) EmptyMon 19 Jan - 16:36

"for food would have sevised, why do you kill besides for food?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)   little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon) Empty

Back to top Go down

little red riding hood (two person, me and cameleon)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next