The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The vampire and the human(reserved)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female
Number of posts : 51863
Adopted Family: : do friend's family's count?
Job : a young aspiring artist and cosplayer
Credits : 74784
Registration date : 2011-11-25

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The vampire and the human(reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/21The vampire and the human(reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The vampire and the human(reserved) Empty
PostSubject: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 12:29

For centuries humans and vampires have tried to eliminate each other, and that's the same for this century as well. My name is Pandora, and I've live for three centuries fighting the humans and protecting myself. I used to be human until I got attacked by a rogue vampire. Ever since then, humans were always trying to kill me. For three centuries I've forgotten what is was like to be human and love humans. I hate them now.

Pandora
Looks 18 but is actually 318
Average height, black hair, green eyes, pale to vampirism.
Back to top Go down
http://witch-of-form.tumblr.com/
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male
Number of posts : 17870
Credits : 42287
Registration date : 2011-03-16

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
The vampire and the human(reserved) Left_bar_bleue21/21The vampire and the human(reserved) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 12:37

Chase
Long black hair. Green eyes. Tall. Muscular from the orginization.
(Want me to start? I don't mind starting)
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 12:38

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 13:06

"Alright this should be easy. I want this to take no more than ten minutes!" I yelled to be heard over the roar of for helicopter. As the chopper tore through the air I checked my vector sub machine gun. I checked my 1911 pistol. I put my helmet on and dropped the visor down. My armor and helmet were pure black. Not a single feature of mine was destinguishable. My voice was altered thanks to the helmet so even my voice was in recognizable. The armor protected me. It kept me from over heating. Protected me from the cold. It was state of the art. Not to mention the fact that the helmet has the ability to switch to ultra Violet so we could see vampires better. The helicopter touched down and j looked around at the operatives dressed identical to me. The doors opened and we stormed out. We were going to destroy a vampire village where there were at least thirty vampires
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 13:46

I was already awake, sensing some danger. I got my twin katanas and quickly ran to the top of a building for a lookout. I saw a helicopter land and sound the warning bells. There was going to be a battle tonight.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 13:51

I heard the bells and cursed to myself "they no we are here. Weapons hot!" I yelled. A vampire turned the corner not knowing we were there. Before he had time to realize j drew the weapon off my back and fired at him. A stake launched our of the T-Bone and punched a hole in his chest. A second later the gears in the weapon pulled the chain back and the stake pulled out of his chest. A second later the man erupted into a fountain of blood. "Move out!" I ordered grabbing my Vector and kicking the door down to the nearest building I tossed a UV grenade inside which caused three vampires to Burst into flames. I quickly staked them easily avoiding the explosion of blood their bodies caused
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 13:57

These guys were fast, I thought to myself. I knew I had to get out of here. I climbed on the windowsill and began to scale up to the roof of the building
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 14:08

I cleared three more buildings and saw a vampire climbing up. I growled rushing to find a ladder to get to the top. I fired a spray of billets at her as I ran
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 16:22

I glanced down and climbed faster, trying to escape him. I kept dodging, taking my time to stop near the top to fire back at him.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 17:32

I jumped back to the side and staked a vampire then took out anther one. The one above me was the most dangerous of them all it seemed. I ran away from Her taking out vampires as I ran away from her quickly
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 17:43

I relaxed a little when he ran away and finally got to the roof. I was safer here.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:17

My men and I were fast. Quick. We rushed through the village. Killing all the vampires we could see. There was blood everywhere fires burned on the corpses of dead vampires. There was only one left. The girl on the roof. I looked up then at my men "that's the last vampire" I said loud enough for Her to hear
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:30

I looked down at them, glaring a little. There was no way they were going to get up here. I got my gun ready, aiming down at them.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:35

I went to yell at her to give up when there was a blur to my right. I saw it and my eyes widened "josh move!" I yelled but it was to late. A vampire slammed into her and faster than any of the operators eyes could follow the vampire tore the kids throat open. Someone killed the vampire and I looked down at josh. A look of confusion was plastered on his face. I kneeled down and looked at the kid then stood up anger coursing through my body. I grabbed my guns and opened Fire at the girl. I threw UV grenades at her even though they wouldn't reach. Finally one of the operators put his arm on me to settle down. I looked over at him letting my shoulders hunch "we need to figure a way up there. Josh won't die in vain"
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:39

I smirked a little and raised my gun, getting ready to open fire. I saw the vampire tear into the kid and froze, just watching.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:42

I grabbed my stake and slowly began to climb the building. It was a very slow process. I wasn't good at scaling buildings like her, but I was going to get her and I was going to kill her. I was about halfway up the building adrenaline pouring through my veins
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:46

I readied my gun, keeping my eyes on him as he climbed up. He wasn't going to get me. If it came to it, I could jump and live.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:48

I kept climbing pushing myself harder. I was going to reach her
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 18:52

I growled a little and began scaling down the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 19:03

I reached the top and looked around. Where the hell did she go!
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 19:09

I was back inside the building and got the window shut and baricated. I didn't want him to get me in here.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 19:11

"Find her!" I roared and climbed down the building. She had to be around her somewhere. I would find her if it killed me
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 19:41

I hid in the back of the room in complete darkness. I wouldn't admit it, but I was scared. There were too many of them.
Back to top Go down
elite195
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
elite195

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 19:57

We started kicking doors down. Breaking windows. I looked around and an idea came to my head. "There is nothing around here besides these buildings. Burn them to the ground" I ordered. The members started to burning the buildings. She could hide all she wanted but not from the fire. She wouldn't last against the fire at all
Back to top Go down
locomania22
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
locomania22

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) EmptyWed 7 Oct - 20:04

I started to smell smoke and my eyes widened. I bit my lip and quickly started running through the halls and out the building. I saw them and quickly headed to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vampire and the human(reserved)   The vampire and the human(reserved) Empty

Back to top Go down

The vampire and the human(reserved)
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next