The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts Empty
PostSubject: The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts   The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts EmptyWed 27 Jan - 20:27

This has been copy and pasted from my deviantart page since there's no point rewriting my thoughts XD
The only clarification i'll make is only the first 3 volumes are in English, the fourth releases April 12 in English

####

Well, i've finally finished reading the currently available chapters for this manga. Gotta say, the artwork for it is beautiful. The characterization and world building is impressive too. I can't wait to read more, i'm buying the current 4 volumes when I get paid next week. All this series needs is some fanfiction ;-; I need it to keep me entertained until March. It's rare I like a series so much that i'm willing to buy physical copies of it. I'm a cheap ass XD

If you want to read it, here's a link> http://mangafox.me/manga/mahou_tsukai_no_yome/

The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts 12644805_456453934550190_2086297339006584879_n

Back to top Go down

The Ancient Magus Bride - My thoughts
Page 1 of 1