The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with the original lead singer of Slipknot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

Interview with the original lead singer of Slipknot Empty
PostSubject: Interview with the original lead singer of Slipknot   Interview with the original lead singer of Slipknot EmptyMon 27 Jun - 19:10

HEY GUYS
I am doing an interview with Anders Colsefni, the original lead singer of slipknot, on a pale horse, and vice grip throttle. He is currently the lead singer of Painface. I am posting the questions im going to ask. And i wanted to know if there are any other questions any of you want to have me ask. This interview is for a radio station so i would have to post his answers here. So tell me if you have any questions i dont have at the bottom below the interview.

This is a rough draft of the questions i will ask, i will probably add more.

WEEM: Anders Colsefni interview
Intro Questions:
What is your real name?
Where were you born?
Were you raised in the same area?
When did you start to form bands?
What bands were you in?
In your bands your vocals resemble death growls in death metal or metal core type vocalizations, did you always do this or did you try singing as well?
Pre-Slipknot questions:
Did the band go by any other names before Slipknot?
Where did you come up with that name?
When did you form the band?
Who was in the band at that time? (follow up questions…)
Did you record any songs from that time?
I heard that the pain face/slipknot era was called “The Basement Sessions” did you and the band create that yourselves?
Slipknot Era:
MFKR questions
What was the first CD that the band released? And when was it released? How many were released?
How did you all come up with the name Mate Feed Kill Repeat?
Did you base any of the songs on MFKR after songs from the Basement Sessions? What songs?
Where did you get some of the lyrics for the songs on MFKR? I heard you and the band were into games such as Dungeons and Dragons, and some other RPG style games. Did you base some lyrics from those games? If so could ou give an example?
What were some of the songs that didn’t make it to MFKR?
Do you have any recorded copies of those now? If not are you trying to get a hold of them?
What songs were on MFKR?
What was your favorite song on MFKR?
So who was in the band at this time? Who was in the band the who are still in it now? (follow ups)
Where was your first live performance with Slipknot?
Do you remember some of the songs that you played?
I read that Slipknot and Stone Sour were in a battle of the bands competition. Who won?
For those of you who don’t know Stone Sour is the band that Corey Taylor is in, as well as current day slipknot.
The Crowz Era:
Ok, so now we are getting into the Crowz Era.
Could you tell me, what exactly is Crowz? (follow up questions)
Its rumored that Shawn “The Clown” Crahan has a copy of Crowz. Is this true?
Is this the point of time when Corey Taylor entered the band? How exactly did he come into the picture, if you remember?
\Of the tracks that were leaked from the crowz era, Corey Taylor is the vocalist for most of the songs. What songs did you record in that time?
Some of the tracks that Corey recorded were covers from MFKR, what songs did he cover?
Did you let him yourself? Or did he do it on his own accord?
What songs were recorded but weren’t leaked? Was there a version of MFKR’s Slipknot with Corey doing vocals?
Some of the songs that the band did on MFKR were remade into songs that the band used later. Could you tell us what songs you know of that were remade? If not I can name a few.
When did you leave Slipknot? And could you tell me why?

Painface questions:
When did you reform pain face?
Who was in the band at this time?
What Cd’s did you release with Painface? (follow up questions if I can think of them)
How did you come up with the name Fleshcraft?
What was your favorite songs on Fleshcraft?\
Was the New Son based on Carve?
The “On A Pale Horse” EP, was the song Lust based off an unreleased Slipknot song called Lust Disease?
So “On a Pale Horse”, was this based off the biblical “Death on the Pale horse” image in the book of Revalations?
When did Painface split up and why?
Vice Grip Throttle
I don’t know much about this band so I don’t have very many questions on this band.
When and where did the band form?
Who was in it?
How long did the band last?
How many Cd’s or EP’s did you and VGT release?
Which was your favorite and why?
I listened to a few songs by VGT and your vocals seemed more high pitched than your vocal in Slipknot or Painface, did you improve on your vocals or did you want to try something new?
When did the band split up and why?

On your face book page you said that you and your son are starting to record some music, when did this start?
What kind of music are you two doing?
Will he be in any future bands you will form?
Also on your face book page you mentioned that you reformed pain face, what do you plan on doing with the band?
Why did you decide to reform pain face?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

Interview with the original lead singer of Slipknot
Page 1 of 1