The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25025
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Left_bar_bleue21/21The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Empty
PostSubject: The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here)   The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) EmptyFri 22 Jul - 19:51

CHAPTER I
How it all began
------------------------------------

November 13th, 2009. My mother had just went into the hospital. I was alone at my grandfather's house with my sister while my dad was with my mom at the hospital. I kept myself busy on an MMORPG called Sonic Arena 2, a 2D Sonic the hedgehog based online game. A few months back, i had met this girl named Angel the Hedgehog. We always used to work together in the game, looting enemies together. She began to act funny though one day. She asked me out. I just stared blankly at the 12 inch screen on my netbook. I typed in "Um....sure....err...where are you from?" She replied Georgia. I blinked again at the screen. i lived in florida,

I thought to myself. I felt really happy, even if we were in two different s tates. I fell for her, despite where she was and i fell for her hard. But a few months later, things began to go downhill. She was cheating on me. Actually, she was cheating on that person as well with yet another guy. A total of 15 in less than a month. and one girl. I was devastated. I was with her for 6 months and was betrayed. I felt shattered, stabbed, destroyed. I cried day in and day out, keeping to myself. I always felt jealous of people who had someone special to care for, and when i had someone, that person betrayed me. I always kept picking on a girl in school after i became crushed. Venerelli, Nell Venerelli. Hell, i even wrote a song to make fun of her. I never knew why i did, and i honestly never actually bothered to care.

CHAPTER II
How it got worse. (ACT I)
-----------------------------

Now here's where things began to get a bit better. It was October 2011, and I had asked this girl named Chisaki out, who went to my school the previous year and was now a highschooler. She was really sweet and I really cared for her. She made me feel special. But...She was kind've...how do i say it without hurting anyone...a bitch? She would get mad at me for the stupidest things such as saying the story to game known as mother 3, just cause its a sad game. Plus, she was still in love with her asshole of an Ex, although i didnt have the nerve or the will to break up with her.. At this point, i was actually talking to Nell, the person i supposedly hated. I began talking to her on a site called Max-Dan-Wiz. I dont know why, but, i started feeling something from her. I gave her the link to a chat box i created and we began talking more and more. Then...Then i got to the point of asking her if she liked me. She didnt respond. I didnt know if she was laughing at me or actually thinking it through after everything I've done to her. She replied "Y-Yes.." and i blushed. the conversation ended there.
Back to top Go down
Dark Fennec
Posting God
Posting God
Dark Fennec

Male
Number of posts : 425
Adopted Family: : I have no adopted family, for we are all family by blood. One man and another man are equally the same, for they share the same characteristics and features as any other human being.
Job : Roadie
Credits : 25025
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Vincent Valentine
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Left_bar_bleue21/21The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here)   The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here) EmptyFri 29 Jul - 19:54

CHAPTER III
How it got worse. (ACT II)
----------------------------------
A few days afterwards I decided i was starting to get over Chisaki and her antics. When we kissed at a place called super wheels, I really didn't know what to do cause she was my first kiss. She put me down by saying, "Dude, you suck at kissing." I kinda felt ridiculed. The next day i decided to go and talk to Nell over the chat box, just about how our day went at school, but something was odd about her that day. She was admitting stuff about me that I never thought she would say something like that.
I decided to break up with Chisaki (FIRST BIG MISTAKE I DID) and get together with Nell the very same day(SECOND BIG MISTAKE OF MY LIFE) and boy..was I happier. Things went pretty smooth for the next two to three months, until she started mentioning about a kid named Silas that lived in Indiana. I felt as if it was Angel all over again. The next week, i get a message from saying that she wants to break up. I didn't care, but it was the fact that I had been betrayed once again in my life. Now there could be reason as to why she did that.
We did do a little dirty thing, but nothing severe yet we got caught by some dick named Edward, yet I resolved the issue by paying somebody to go along with the story that i did some homosexual things with him, but the true believer that Nell was, she herself believed that I was bent in that direction. I Found it funny too, seeing as how i got suspended for protecting her with witchcraft yet I didn't think about the plan itself. I brought Liquor to school and got myself caught with it.

CHAPTER IV
The darkness...
-------------------------------

Soon enough, I just felt like giving up. Everyone was against me and I was against the world, in this sense. Hatred for the people I used to love was thrown at me, but I started to not care about that either. I felt like running away as far as I could, leaving behind my best friend, who fucking turned out to be my enemy in the end after everything, I soon began to dive into the darkness in my heart. Hatred and anger filling my soul.
Back to top Go down

The darkness within my heart. (More real than FF here)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Writers Lounge :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: