The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

vampire one for dark sage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:32

ooc sorry damn pc keeps crashing

moneec,
i smiled"I untied you soo you could move to the bentch." i twas custom built, so his dick could fit trough the hole and i sticll hhad access to hiss ass, there were shackles on it so that he wouldn't be able to move

ryan
i sighed dispointed i was hoping she'dd stop kicking me and do somehting else more painful but i was wrong
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:36

I nod and hug her before heading to her bench and situating myself on it, shckaling myself in happily

Alison: I take out my electro wand.. it made volts of Electricity shock the poor victim... I touched it to my prey's dick... inside it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:39

i moaned in pleasure then start screaming when she pushes it into the hole
((she has a butt torture fetish too at some point she should feed it Razz ))

moneec
i tied his hands in once he'd done the neck and ankels "How does it feel lying on your chest, being under my competle control?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:44

I smiled and lean my head into her hand that was streched out "hehe.. I actually like it... it feels... right."

Alisa:
I smiled and delved it deeper.... sticking an horse sized dildo into his ass, also it carried a curent.. I laughed at his pain
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:47

i moaned she was giving me everything i ever wanted but no human girl would ever grant i then started to scream as my but was tortured "wh...why horse size..."

moneec
"just so your aware, i turn into a little bit of an animal when i get turn on so if its too much just say bananna and i'll know i need to dial it back, otherwise i want you to fight i love a slave with fight, if you fight i may make you imortal. if you don't you will bore me quickly and i will drain you dry." i walked around to hiss ass
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:55

I smile and nod "yes ma'am!!" I giggle and then start to fight the restrainst that I had put on.. I felt her hand on my ass... Oh dear..

Alisa: I grinned "I like to hear you... SCREAM!!" I cackle as I push it all the way in, touching his prostate, then electrocuting it evily.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 18:57

"i said i'd start slow i didn't say how slow," i say evily, shoving three fingures in from the off

ryan
i came around the wand in my dick this was sooo much fun
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:01

I moan and try to fight her.. it felt good.. but it hurt like all hell.... so much.. it was the first time anyone had been in my ass...

Alisa: I chuckle and leave him there.. going to watch my best friend play with her toy
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:02

ryan
the wand was still iin my dick the didldo in my ass "can...can you atleast take it...offf... my prostate...."

moneec, i shoved my hand in up to my wrist next
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:12

I screamed and resisted with all my might.. but the restrainst held fast, my dick already leaked pre come on the table..

Alisa: "now why would I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:14

((you mean on the floor, its got a hole in remember Razz ))

moneeck
"you ready for my elbow? " he better say no or it was death for him

ryan
"bcause i don't want to come agian if mistress isn't here..." i was to be honest addicted to my mistress already
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:17

My eyes where watering... but I didn't wanna make my mistress unhappy... "yes!! Pleas do what you want with me!!!"

Alisa: I chuckle and take the dildo out "good answer..."

((Adrian: *tackle hugs Moneeck* I love you!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:21

"I was hoping for a no," i say with a warning growl "remeber i ordered you to resist."

ryan
"I confess now, you've kidnapped a pain slut who likes to have his ass tortured and resists but is competly and utterly loyal to who ever is willing to brand him as theirs," i was hoping my balls would be tied up for the rest of my natural life, but knowing my like she'd get board of me and drain me dry so that weren't gona be very long away
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:24

I meep "no!! No pleas don't!!"I I say and squeeze my ass, resisiting her hand now... I hopped this made up for my stupid answer.... I prayed she would keep me..

Alisa: I chuckle "how would you like to be imortal?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:27

"Your asnwer makes me very happy."

ryan
"vey much so...wait you want a pain slut who has a thing for ass torture and refusal? and wouldn't turning me get rid of my brand?"

((shall we say as it was done before he was turn it won't heal?))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:31

I grin and then resist more..

Alisa: I grin "no... it will stay.."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:36

((nova?))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:36

i smiled evilly andd shoved my arm in up to the elbow. "that's as far as i'm going while your still human. i don't want to do internal damge that won't heal stright away, however i will massaege this bit here, a little known g-spot which humans don't normally discover cos they don't like to be this deep in ther men"

ryan
"then i would like to be imortal, but can yoi do what ever you need to do as painfully as possibe?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:41

I moan and shudder.... It felt so good... I was already on edge again?! oh she was soo good... I was sooo close!

Alisa: "very well.. I could bite you on your balls..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:43

"Only if mistress wants too. your inchargee remember i;mm just your little pain slut ass hore who wants to refuse if mistress will allow it."

moneec
"i'll give you three otptions, opetion one, i pull my arm our, turn you, then force my way in up to my shoulder, otption two i keep my arm in, turn you, and make you come while you change, option four, i keep my arm in turn you then make you cume while my arm is in up to my shoulder, you can deside but this is the one and only thing you get to deside my pet."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:47

I blush... "I want option two mistress..." I smile and close my eyes... when she tasted my blood... I wondered if she would know how much I loved her.... how she was more than my mistress.. she was my love...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:52

((reply to ryan Razz ))

i smiled and massaged hard making hom come "don't worry your brand won't go awya ever. now are you ready to be bitten?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 19:56

((awe!! but it's sooo hard..... hehe...))

I blush and nod "Yes ma'am... pleas make me yours... and pleas... feel me when you drink.."

Alisa: I chuckled and bit hes little tight balls
(( have to go eat, bbl promise so don't get off!!! I expect a long reply from my mistress!!! pleas!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:00

((i['ll be going to bed in five sorry and you used to be a really good mistress.))

moneec
"O don't worry i'll feel you," i say bitting down hard, "o my god you taste sooo good... and your only gona get better once you've turned," i started massaging again "you are gona have tto come good and hard for me, and just because i'm turneing you don't mean your not allowed to resist, in fact once your turned you will either risist or meet the sun, o and the venom is gona really hurt in a couple of seconds." i gribbed the g-spot tightly and started to squeeze the come out of him

ryan
i screamed in pain and started to fighter her "please no... please mistress un-tie my balls and stop biting me"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Jun - 20:39

((sorry I'm a bit rusty))

I moan and scream all at the same time. I feel the venome burn my insides, but I feel myself come so deep.. and I feel so close to her.. I feel that she now knows how much I love her.. and I feel that now she loves me in the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vampire one for dark sage   vampire one for dark sage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

vampire one for dark sage
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next