The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 16:59

I looked at first the older brother, then the keeper. I narrowed my eyes and bared my fangs at him. "Do that again and I'll slice your head off!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:00

i curled up in submisson, cat tail between my legs
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:01

I cried out and then curled up. he atlast turned the electricity off and I whimpered "save us.." I begged the pretty lady.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:03

((reply to our vampure one Ilry!!))

i wasn't gona let her touch my brother
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:04

((buuuuuuuuut I wannnnnna rp on thissssssssssssssssssssssss onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:05

((you can do both dude Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:06

((meanie))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:07

I cocked my head to the side and looked them over. "Hmm," I turned to look at Alex. "yes or no?" He seemed to think about it, looking them over.
"Sure. We could always use more help around the house and with you." He told me.
I smiled and looked at the Keeper. "I want them! now!'
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:09

The keeper, scared for his life, threw tha cage open and our collars fell off. I ran to the lady "Oh thank you! Thank you so much!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:10

"just a little control hit about the neko one," says the keeper. i jjust staired at our new vampire mistress.
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:11

lol, you two are funny!))

I was a little taken back and looked at Alex, who simple shrugged. I'd never once had a slave run to me before.... at least not right away. I looked at him for a moment before wrapping a arm around him and looking at the other boy questionally.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:13

I smiled and giggled. I had promised to be the best slave to whoever adopted me and my brother. I giggled and leaned against her ever so slightly

((hehe.. yes.. *sits on Nova's head happily*))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:13

i wouldn't move from this spot. she'd have to grab my tail to get me to go with her. the keep pulled out a cattle prod and shocked me with it and i fell to the floor in pian
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:16

"I said stop that!" I snapped at him. "Your going to ruin my proberty before I even get them home!" I snapped before I let the little one go. "Stay." I said softly before walking to the other boy and kneeling down so I could look at his face. "Are you going to come nicely, or is Alex going to have to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:17

"I said i'd frreee my brother so no i will not come with you!!"

((sky pet please Sad Ilry vampire))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:19

I sighed and shook my head. "Your going to be troublesome." Is aid before standing up. "Alex!"
Alex grinned and walked up as I stood and walked to the tiny one. He grabbed his tail and yanked him up.
"Let's go." I said wrapping my hands around the tiny one.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:21

i wined but followed as alex had my tail, i sighed heavily as we walked
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:23

I smiled and walked with My new misstress.. loving how she had her hands around me... did she already like me?! yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:23

"Alex come on, i've not done anything to you let go of my tail..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:25

"Nope. Sorry, mistress's orders." He said with a grin as he pulled harder.

I looked at the two of them. "So, what are your names you two?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:27

i winced in pain as they dragged me "I'm ryan mistress, make this brute stop pulling my tail!!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:27

I giggled and hugged her as we walked "I'm Ian!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:30

"Nope. Your in trouble. Besides Alex's needs a new toy and you'd be perfect for him in the side." l said. "But you to have nice names." l added, tightening my hold on the lan.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:31

"but...but you bought me!!" i say

((pet pretty please sky....)))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:32

I giggle and smile up at my mistress happily "hehe.. by the way, my brother may be a neko, but i can use magic!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: