The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:36

kk))

"So, my slaves don't get to have fun too? Besides, Alex is like family. l've known him since l was 5." l said and looked at lan. "Really, a magic user? How good are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:37

"I will not play with his dick."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:38

I giggled "well.. I don't know! I've never had the chance to study it formaly!! cuz I'm a slave and all..." I sigh.. I wanted to study real magic "but I am pretty good at moving things around with my mind!! that and a few other spells.. brother likes my erousal spell.. it makes him happy" I giggle
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:38

((lol Ian Will!!!! he is bi....))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:39

((so is my charie man he's just refusing Razz ))

"ian don't tell her that, we're trying to escape remember!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:41

I looked between them with a smile. "Alex, you picked a good pair, now would you like to say something to Ryan?"
"Sure," he said and looked back st him. "You play and do anything l say! If you don't, you get punished. Easy as that." He said with a grin, his eyes going get for a moment.
l grinned and looked at lan. "You'll have to show me that spell lan."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:42

I giggled "I can do it for you right now if you want!!! I'll use it on brother!!! it not only makes him horny, but it also makes his tail all perky!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:44

((everyone is in charge of me I LOVE IT!!! sky? you gona reply to pet?)))

"please no ian!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:46

Oh sorry. l rping with like 3 other people luv))

"Do it!" Me and Alex said together.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:47

((oks))

i swollowed my eyes b egging him not too, when i was horney i'd submit to anyone., and once i submit to them a neko bond forms ((just thought i'd add a twist)) and once thats formed i can't help bt do what they say
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:48

((*hugs sissy* yeah!!! be nice big brother!!!))

I giggle and utter the spell, I see big brothers cock get rock solid hard almost instantly, I also so his tail perk up and that made me giggle
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:49

i was so horney rright now i'd submit to whoever gave me an order, my full 10inches were solid, the furr on my tail was sticking up and it was raised up and instictily brushing mistress tits
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:50

I blushed and looked at brother.. he had almost raped me when I hade done that the first time...
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:51

"Oh my goodness!" l laughed. "That's amazing." l said and Alex grinned. He let go of his tail and grabbed his dick instead.

(( gtg guys. Sorry. l should be back soon. ))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:52

"How...how does mistress need servising..." i could already feel the bond form i fought it, i then use our telepathy to send ian a messge please don't tell her about the neko bond
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:53

I hid behind mistress and started uttering the neko transformation spell..... I wanted her to be a neko too!!!!

((okay!!! see ya soon big sissy!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:55

((bye bye sis ilry can we do our vamp one while shes away ps please can ian tell her about the submission bond))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:58

((sure and sure!!!!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 17:59

i moaned a little in pleasure as alex pulled me by my dick
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:02

l felt sometging funny going on with my body but shook it off as l watched Alex's eyes light up.
"Say lan," He said as he ran his hand over Ryans tool. "You as big as your big brother or are you just cute?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:14

I blushed "I'm bigger actually.. " I giggled and skipped along
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:52

We both looked at him. "Wait what?" l asked walking after him.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 20:54

I giggled "hehe, it's cuz of a spell!! it made me twice as big as brother!!" I giggled and showed them the outline in my pants "see!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:00

"Holy hell!" l said quite impressed. "You know a lot of sex spells, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:03

I blush and shrug "I wish i knew more usfull spells... you see, the stupid keeper made me his personal rent boy toy... made me do all these magic 'favores' in return for new spells... but he only bought me sex spells.." I started to feel my eyes crying "I hate him so much.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: