The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:08

"Oh no! No. Don't cry!" l said, grabbing his arm and pulling him to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:10

I started really crying and clutched my mistresses breast like a child would his own mother "I never wanna go back there again!!! not ever ever ever!!!"

((lol Ian is now um.. younger than he is in his bio.. just letting you know!!! seeing as how he is acting in this rp!))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:14

I hugged him tight. "Shhh, it's alright lan. Please don't cry."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:16

my tears dry and I look up at my savior "ma'am.... can I know you name.. I shouldn't call you mistress.. your to nice for that.."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:20

"Of course. My name is Crystal luv."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:25

I hugged her happily and couldn't help but put my face on her big boobies "hehe... Crystal... it's such a nice name!!" I happily exclaim and bounce up and sown happily
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 21:55

l moaned softly but laughed. "Glad you like it."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:08

I blush and kiss her boobies befor i sip away and take her hand happily, then i go back to alex and mutter the neko spell, but i leave out the submissive part, and add a dominant line insted
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 Jun - 23:31

l watched curiously as a pair of blonde ears popped from Alex's head and a taol popped out from under his shirt. "Wh-what the heck?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 0:00

I giggle and pet his tail happily "i now present.... Neko Alex!!!!" i giggle and hug hi happily
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:02

"mis...mistress...can i please be dominated," i begged her kitty eyes and everything

((sorry i had to goyou two please don't hate me))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:20

Of course we don't))

l looked at Alex."You get Ryan. l'll get lan." l said to him before looking at them. "We need to get home first." l explained before l picked lan up in my arms as Alex grabbed Ryan and through hiim over his shoulder before we headed to the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:21

i was purring over alex's shoulder "willl.... will mistress ever dominat me or...or is it just alex..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:24

"Of course! Your my slave!" l said to him.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:25

"ok...ok mistress.... love...love you ian... thanks for... for using the spell on me..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 6:28

((i think we should leave this one until we're all here sky, if you wana rp we can do oone of our other ones))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:22

((good morning)))

I giggled as crystal picks me up. I smile at my brother "your welcome big bwother!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:24

"wo...would you make my dick bigger if i asked brother? and make it hurt while you did it?" i purred as alex held me still
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:28

I thought about it and giggled. "only if we cuddle.. And you purrr and i can play with your tail.."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:29

"de...deal...." i say so horeny right now i'd do anything for anyone
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:32

I giggle and mutter the spell. His dick becomes ALMOST as big as mine in a matter of seconds. It must have hurt.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:33

i screamed and purr giving him my tail
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:35

When we reached the carriage l set Ian inside before l climbed inside. Alex walked up to the door and tossed Ryan in before getting in himself and shutting the door up.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:36

i was so big and hard, i started rubbing myself while i let ian play with my tail
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 11:38

I giggled and lay my head down in crystals lap, then took alex's tail in my hand and stroked it... I wanted alex to dom me some time too... Hehe but crystal was soo nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: