The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:03

I pretended my feelings where hurt "big brother doesn't want me?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:05

"you know its not like thhat... but your dick...you've made it too big... its littrally a horse ddick!!! not to mention your my brother!!"

((master should come into her and make ian make it get bigger))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:11

((also now if you didn't want me to get rid of it we could do the vamp on and reply!! already!! please bro))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:11

((lol))
I blush and shove it into brother without warning "this is payback for when you tail fucked me when I was asleep!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:12

i screamed in pain "stto...stop please!! it hurts!!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:18

I kiss his ears, making his bum go just numb enough so it didn't make him scream, but it made his bumm hurt enough so he could enjoy it "hehe.. shhh brother..." I kiss his ears happily
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:19

"stop...stop it bro..." i say bt i was loving it so much
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:21

I jerked him off as I felt myself building to climax
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:22

"broth...brother stop it... you...you know i ike pain"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:26

I giggle and make his ass feel like it's on fire and being chomped on by vampires. I giggle "Ooh I know!!!" I feel myself so close
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:27

"ho...how do you do that!!!" i say moaning in ppleasure
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:30

I blush and scream as we both come at the same time
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:35

"wo...wo....wow you...you can stop the pain now..."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:36

I blush and stop, my dick going out of him. I curled up next to him happily
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:38

((i have to go i will be back if i can))

"i love you." i say kissing my brother. i smiled
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 16:40

I giggle and curle up in his lap happily. I started to play with his tail "love you too"

((awwe!!! okay))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:05

"Well, that was pretty hot!" l said from the door way. Alex laughed at that and pulled his pants up.
"Yeah, l thought it was pretty hot too."
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:11

I giggled and ran to Miss Crystal "Crystaaaaaaaaaal!!!" I almost sing as I run to her and hug her happily, not forgetting to include Alex too
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:16

l laughed and held him tight as did Alex. "Lovely, isn't he?" l said as l kissed his forehead. "Did you enjoying fucking your brother?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:31

I giggled "it was one of his fantasys.. as long as he is happy I'm happy!!" I giggled. I never wanted for just me to be happy, I was dedicated to make everyone happy. That was my purpose in my life!! I giggle and kiss first Crystals breast, having to stand on my tip toes, and kissing Alex's pex, also habing to stand on my tip toes
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:43

l smiled and picked him up. "Time to show you guys your room." l said. "Come on Alex," l said. "Ryan, you too!" l called as l walked out.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:45

I couldn't help but whine a very small bit, I didn't wanna sleep with brother... he had a nasty habbit of tail fucking me while he slept... I clinged to Crystal
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:51

l looked down at him, smiling. "You alright?" l asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:52

"I don't wanna sleep with brother..." I cling to her tightly "I'd rather sleep wif Awex.. or you.."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:56

l looked at Alex, who shrugged. "Cool with me." He said.
l looked back at him. "Now who do you want to sleep with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: