The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 20:59

blush "um.. I.. uh..." I thought about it.. Crystal would be sad if I didn't sleep with her.. but alex would be too "Crystal... I don't know cuz if I choose one of you, the other will feel bad! I don't want either of you to feel bad! but I don't wanna sleep with brother!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:01

"Then you can take turns! I mean we can even take turns with Ryan as well." l said with a smile. "Just pick anyone luv."
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:03

I blushed "then you.. and Alex!!!" I giggled and hugged Crystal as best I could, all wrapped up in her loving arms
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:07

"Both of use?" l asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:09

I nodded and smiled "hehe yep!! that way, no one feels left out!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:15

"Well, alright!" l said, hugging him tight.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:16

I giggled and kissed her cheek, almost like a child would with his mommy... I never had a mommy..
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:27

l smiled and walked to my room.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:28

I giggle happily and jump onto her bed, snuggling ontop of it "soo soft!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:32

l laughed and climbed on the bed as Alex sat on the egde.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:35

I giggled and put my head in her lap, i first grabbed Alex and held him close, or well at least grabbed him enough so he was close, then I snuggled between the two "I'm happy now..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:38

We laughed. "Well, glad you like it." Alex said as he wrapped his arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 21:41

I blush and close my eyes.. I was so happy...I had a family.. I would do whatever they wanted. I just wanted them to be happy. I clinged to alex with my head on Crystals breasts
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:15

"So Ian," l ran my hand on his ass. "Did Alex treat you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:20

I blushed and giggled " well.. he was a little rough..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:23

"You didn't enjoy it?" l asked.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:26

I gigled "I just thought.. that It would be better if you where there.. and I was the subby!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:32

"Weren't you a sub anyway?" l asked, laying on my back.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:03

I nodded "yeah...but not the main one!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:07

l grinned. "Want to be know?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:08

I nodded happily
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 10:00

l looked at Alex, "Ready for another go?" l asked him.
"Always." He grinned and grabbed Ian, moving him to the top of the bed and laying him down.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 11:18

I blushed and grinned... Ready to have my virginity truly taken away.. "be gentile..."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 11:26

l crawled up his body and slowly grinded my wet opening against his dick. "Sure your ready?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 11:27

I blush and get auper hard "crystal... I... Um.... Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 12 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: