The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:07

Alex held back a moan as he walked into the house with them. "Now, you three go play, while l check on the other." l said as left then.
Alex grinned and headed up the stairs to his room. When he got there he walked inside and slammed the door before throwing the two on the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:08

i sit there with my dick competly solid stairing at him "please no master... go easy on mky brother..." i begged
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:09

I meeped and looked at Alex with my big eyes.. i wanted him love me... not just fuck me...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:11

i knew i was at the buttom of the pecking order aand thats how i liked it
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:11

I rolled over to brother and snuggled into his arms, my bum hovering close to his dick...
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:12

He looked them over for a moment before he spoke, "Either of you ever sucked a dick?"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:12

I shook my head, I was a complete virgin.
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:13

((can Alex be nice to Ian... he is just a little boy and he is very delicate.. right now.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:13

"all he''s done is give me a forced haandjob, i've done everything but have it up the ass."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:14

He will, don't worry baby!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:15

((and mean to me!!!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:16

((O and post as alex already sisy! pretty please.))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:16

((*hugs big sister* yay))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:17

"Well, then," he unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the ground, revealing his large, thick member. "I need you two to start licking. l need my dick nice and wet or my dick is going to rip Ryan in two."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:18

"not...not my ass not my ass !!!" i begged begining to lick his dick
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:19

I started to lick his dick with my big bwother, I pulled his hand to my head, I looked up at him, wanting love
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:21

i licked more making his dick nice and wet
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:21

((l love you two!))

Alex gave a smile to Ian and rubbed his head as he let out a moan. "That's it you two. Just like that." He moaned and looked at Ryan. "Ryan, open your mouth!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:23

"No way!!" i smiled and turned my head away from his dick. "unless... it means no nass fucking," ii made sure not to oppen my mouth too much
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:23

((I love you two too!!!! *hugs you both*))

I close my eyes and lean into Alex's hand happily. I was his little subby boy, but I wanted love... and his tail!!! I loved the fur on his tail.. it was sooo bushy and soft!!!
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:26

He used his other hand and grabbed Ryans hair, pulling hard. "Open! Now!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:28

i oppeened my mouth wide for him, and gaged on his dick as it gets shoved deep down my throat, ian, please suck mine...
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:30

I blush and go down on brothers dick, I lick it carefully, wanting his tail to play with me too..
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:31

Alex grinned. "Good boy!" He said as he thrusts he's hip, pushing his dick in and out of his mouth. "I'll be nice and wet in no time." He moaned out.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:32

i wrapped my tail around brothers dick and used it like a pussy, at the same time i tried to pull off alex's dick it hurt like hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: