The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

me, Ilry and sky :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Number of posts : 2210
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!
Job : Mage
Credits : 24893
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:17

((brb...really quick i gotta eat brekfast))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:
me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:18

I looked at Alex, seeing the wicked look in his eyes. "No! We're almost home Alex. You can have him there." l said quickly as l hugged him back. "Besides, you need to watch the two of them so l can make sure the others chores are done." l added.
Alex looked at me and pulled his hand away. "Fine. Whatever."
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male
Number of posts : 22186
Adopted Family: : Sky :) and Ilry :) love you both (and miss you both)
Job : none at the moment
Credits : 47427
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:20

"can....can i get dressed now,... iian reverse the damn erasoal spell!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:23

"No." We said together. "Sorry, but me and Alex are usually te only only with clothes on. When it gets to cold though, we make an exception."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:23

"ok mistress...."
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male
Adopted Family: : Nova: my big horny Brother Sky: My awesome, loving sister. I love you both and will do everything for you two!!!

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:35

I giggle and look at alex "pleas.. try and be gentile.... I'm still a virgin..." I say as I lean back against crystal "when can we have our fun miss Crystal?" I ask as I make the arousal spell stronger
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:37

i moaned in louder "th...thanks ian...." i just fall to the floor my dick so hard it hurt, my tail instinctvly searched for a pussy or ass to go into, it found my brothers
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:39

I gasped and moaned a little, stroking his tail happily "careful brother..."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:41

"Y...your the one...one who...turned me on this much," i say poking it, "O...open your ass... you know its too tight for my tail to push in alone.... i can...can only do that if yo...you weren't virgin...."
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:43

Me and Alex watched them with a grin on our face. "Don't worry, we'll play, but later. First, your going to play with Alex." l said and looked at him, seeing his cock nice and hard, oressing up against his pants.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:44

"NO WAY!!!" i scream trying to pull away
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:45

I blush and giggle "me or my brother?" i giggle and let my ass lose just a little... i moaned as brothers tail worked up into me...
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:46

my tail worked its way into his ass, it had a mind of its own when i was this horney. "i'm no...not letting him into my sass!!"
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:47

I tightened up when it just entered my bum, I didn't want it going all the way into me... not yet anyhow..
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:48

"H...hey bro...no fair...it's not even half way in!!" i still had my ass clentched
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:49

I laughed. it wa sooo slender it didn't make my ass any looser, so I let my bum unclench "tail fuck me big broo"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:50

"its it's impossible for my tail to take...take your bum v..." i say as my tails starts to move in and out.

((where did sky go?))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:51

((she's lurking))

I moaned and strokked his tail "mm.... good tail."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:52

it started to fuck in and out

((i want alex to fuck my charries virgin ass already Razz and i love you both by the way))
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:54

((*hugs big bro* I love you too...))

I moan and then take it out "that's enought mr. tail." i kiss it happily
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:55

"com...come on ian....you made me so horney...." he knew i liked to be dominated when i was this horney he;d done it once before,
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:57

I blush and just hold his tail "brother... I'm not in the mood right now silly.. i just wanna have your tail!!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 12:57

The carriage came to a stopped outside the mansion and l looked at Alex as l opened the door. "Please?"
He grinned and grabbed the two as l got out, pulling them part as he got out. He through them both over his shoulder and followed me inside. "You guys ready to have fun?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ilry
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Ilry

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:00

I giggled and nomed on one of alex's new neko ears happily. I knew it would turn him on.. it's how I would tunr my brother on some times
Back to top Go down
Nova
Roleplay God
Roleplay God

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 13:03

N"o...not from you," i say hoping ian told him i like to be dominated and refsal was the only way i knew of getting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me, Ilry and sky :D   me, Ilry and sky :D - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

me, Ilry and sky :D
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadow Forum :: Role-Play Central :: In Character RP's (Horror)-
Jump to: