The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

full metal alchemist ((rp))

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male
Number of posts : 435
Job : looking for one
Credits : 25299
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 21:56

i looked at them"......." then glared again."....." then i snaped."dont hay dad me!!! i can see the bed and i know that look!!!!......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 21:57

"Hey Aaron."I smiled at him too as I got my balance back. And I kinda cracked up when he started freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female
Number of posts : 37170
Adopted Family: : Much adopted. Very happy.
Job : Being awesome. Duh.
Credits : 62431
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Little Lottie
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 21:59

I rolled my eyes. "Ok then. Good morning father dear." I said and sweetly smiled. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
http://searchingforloveinthedark.tumblr.com
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:02

i looked at her and pointed."like hell!!! thats the look your mom gave the day after our wedding night!!!!! and you!!!!" i looked a katie. then clapped my hands."you have the same look!!!" i looked at them both then touched the floor. they sunk to there knees.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:04

"Dad..." I groaned. "Can you let us back to our feet?" I asked nad looked up at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know I was giving you that kind of a look."
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:06

i looked at her."you will always have that look after sex!!! its not just genetics its the same with every woman!!! and i looked at katie." you will die...."
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:07

I gawked at him. "Really! Die? Dad come on! At least ground me, or something less humane like starve me for a week."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:09

"I am really not scared of you."I said to him with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:23

i clapped my hands and touched the floor."you should be and yah june. your grounded from life...nothing but eating and sleeping on the floor." i looked at katie."this will hurt." i lifted my hand and a blade rased from the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:24

I glared at him as I looked at June."Well guess this is good bye."I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:26

"No. It's not." I shook my head. "Don't you want me to be happy? I'm your daughter dammit! Don't you care about how I feel?!" I screamed at him, trying not to start crying.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:27

i looked at her."...." i raised the blade up high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:30

"Wait Aaron what if I do whatever you say... As long as you dont kill me."I said to him,I was doing this more for June then myself.
Back to top Go down
Athena's Daughter
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Athena's Daughter

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:31

"Katie! Think about that..." I warned and looked between her, him and the blade.
Back to top Go down
aaron
Posting God
Posting God
aaron

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:34

i lowed it at her neck but then something happened. i was tossed to the wall. the blade dissolved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 EmptyWed 2 Mar - 22:35

I watched what was happening... I was really confused I looked at June.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=166
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal alchemist ((rp))   full metal alchemist ((rp)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

full metal alchemist ((rp))
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40