The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female
Number of posts : 6495
Job : Sunset Novelties
Credits : 39035
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Character sheet
RPG Name: Lexi Waldrep
Group:
Health:
Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Empty
PostSubject: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 17 Oct - 21:30

(Think Steampunk kingdom. So there are flying machines but they're not planes, they're blimps. Treasure Planet-esqe.)

"Black Widow" is a name to be feared in the kingdom of Remuain. Black widows are known to be venomous and dangerous. And sure enough, the famed Black Widow was. She was known for thieving, kidnapping, arson, treason, and even murder. Most of the peasants didn't have anything to fear from her but the various lords and ladies of the kingdom sure did.

Little do most people know that the Black Widow is just a girl, who also happens to be a princess.

Princess Estellise (Elise)
Female
Magic/Bow & Arrow
Long red hair, blue eyes, (https://www.facebook.com/lexilovealways/photos/pb.303265593126522.-2207520000.1445131597./761031874016556/?type=3&theater)
She was kidnapped from her palace bedroom at a very young age and lived most of her life in a witch's coven, serving the witches, being physically and mentally abused, as well as learning the arts of dark magic. About 5 years ago, she managed to escape with the help of a friend and was found by the famous Black Widow. The lovely Karina trained Elise to take over her role as Black Widow in the event of her death or capture. Sure enough, two months ago, she disappeared. Now Elise must do everything she can to get her back.

Princess Arabella (Bella)
Female
Rapier/water magic
Long red hair, blue eyes
Grew up in the palace, learning about politics and running a kingdom from a very young age, being the only heir left for the throne. She discovered her water magic at a young age and practiced making waves and floating balls of water in the privacy of her bath or the large indoor pool she called her own hidden in the palace. Just a few weeks ago, she disappeared as well. Whispers of espionage ripple through the streets.

Queen Isabella
Female
None
Long red hair, blue eyes
Is the majestic Queen of Remuian and rules fairly. She is mainly in charge of health, education, and the justice systems of the kingdom but since her husband left a few months ago for treaty negotiations, she has been left to run the whole thing singlehandedly. And she's doing wonderfully at it, despite the crown missing as well as her last daughter. Majestic af.

Last edited by AdellaBeauty on Thu 11 Aug - 12:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVCQvWsujxJ6GdYlgfgtgWw
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 40998
Credits : 74652
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyWed 21 Oct - 20:35

Will
Male
Slender but muscular, around 6' tall, short styled brown hair, one silver eye one green eye, ratty secondhand clothes
Is a peasent living in the alleyways of the kingdom. Makes a living by robbing blimps when needed.

Last edited by mfkrwill on Thu 19 Nov - 19:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:
Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Left_bar_bleue100/100Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyWed 21 Oct - 22:34

Branches whipped by in a flurry of brown and green, making a whipping noise as she rode by. The steady gallop of the horses hooves hitting the dirt and the crisp autumn air rushing through her red locks. Sun glinted through the trees overhead and just the tinges of the leaves turning yellow tainted the air.

Elise took in a deep breath and grinned at the beautiful forest around her. It was so pristine and beautiful. Everything about it.

But she could not enjoy it anymore today. There was work to be done.

She reached a clearing that was surrounded tightly by trees but was easily accessible through a bush enhanced with magic to set itself on fire if an enemy were to try to cut it down or pass through it. Inside of the actual clearing itself was a rather large tree with a cloaked treehouse.

Cloaked as in meaning magic of course.

A special spell was put in place so that anyone not having any knowledge of the treehouse actually being THERE, their eyes will more or less skirt around it. A rope ladder hung just out of the spell and you could just see the bottom of the last rung. Elise snickered and gently tied to knot above it slightly tighter so it was hidden.

She made her way into the treehouse and settled in for the night as she grabbed her cauldron and multiple potions. She was creating a potion for a very special lord who had done wrong to the crown.

She really couldn't wait for this one.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyFri 23 Oct - 18:35

The woods were peaceful as Will walked through them, hands deep in his pockets as he made his way through towards the other side. There was a docking station for important carrier blimps on the other side of the forrest, and he was running low on supplies. It should be an easy day: sneak in, grab some goods, sneak out, and sell whatever was required.

Will thought he heard a horse in the distance but shrugged it off, there werent many trails in this particular forrest, he must have been hearing things. He takes a short break near a large cluster of trees, taking off his backpack and grabbing a few supplies he needed for the job: A lockpicking set, a mask that covers the bottom half of his face, and a grappling hook that attaches to his arm- which was his most prized possession since he managed to take it from one of the officials in this land. He checks his map briefly, kneeling down next to his backpack and looking back up towards the east, where the docking station was.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 26 Oct - 12:37

Several rat heads and various foul smelling potions later, Elise finally had what she needed. She poured the red liquid into a small vial and placed it around her neck, hiding it under her green and brown tunic. Taking a deep breath, she made her way outside of her treehouse and out back into the clearing. She listened for a brief moment, making sure there was no one outside of her clearing. Satisfied that she didn't hear anything, she left through the bush and promptly and swiftly....

tripped.

She went sprawling over a person who happened to be kneeling right outside her fucking bush.

Immediately, after she got the air pushed out of her lungs, she rolled and came back up with a dagger in hand, blade up against his neck. "Who are you?" she demanded, growling.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 26 Oct - 22:53

BEfore Will knew what happened, he had a knife to his throat. He held his hands up, showing he wasnt prepared or wanting to fight at the moment, "Hey hey hey, Lets just relax hm?" He asks slowly, not being malicious. He keeps his eyes locked on the girls face, trying to think a few steps ahead, "I just stopped here to get my bearings, certainly nothing to slit a mans throat over, hm?" He asks, trying to talk his way out of whatever situation he found himself in.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyTue 27 Oct - 16:02

Elise backed up a little and held her hand out, closed at first and then opened it to reveal a beautiful blue butterfly. The butterfly flitted off her hand and flittered around the stranger's head before disappearing in a small baby firework. "I see you mean no harm. But you still didn't answer my question. Just who are you?"

She remained wary with a knife in hand. Her horse trotted over, sensing her tension and gently nuzzled the back of her neck, making her seem a lot less threatening.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyWed 28 Oct - 20:26

Jackie stifled a laugh when the horse showed up, "Hard to keep up a threatening composure with a pet like that." He says and lowers his hands, "I am also not quite sure how or why the butterfly just exploded over my head, but I digress." he says, looking at her and then around the woods briefly. "Who i am isnt really important, just a passerby. Headed east."

(edited. i forgot i changed his name -_-)
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyFri 30 Oct - 12:39

(Lol that's oketay)

Elise sighed, putting her knife away. "You can call me Elise, Stranger. I apologize. Living in these woods makes you wary." She stood up a little straighter, pushing her horse away from her. "I am heading east as well. To repay you, would you like a ride?"

(Her butterfly had been magic to see if someone meant her harm or was just an innocent bystander. I'm sorry, I should've gone into more detail but I was being berrated by my fiance)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyTue 10 Nov - 22:36

Will lowers his hands back to his sides as she lowers the knife away from his throat. He clears hos throat lightly, still keeping an eye on the knife but relaxing a little in thr situation. "The name is William. You can call me by that or just Will, whichever you prefer." He says kneeling back down to pack his map and other belongings into his bag. "That would be nice, actually. How far east are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 14 Nov - 22:48

"To the port town of Indigo, right on the edge of the Red Sea," Elise swung her leg over the horse's flank, offering a hand to her new traveling partner. "I'll take you there. But I do plan on crossing the sea." She smiled gently at him, her red locks tumbling over her shoulder and glinting in the sunlight. "I'm headed to Syrian's capital, Gerdade. Where are you off to, Will?"

The Syrian Crown was nowhere to be found in the palace.

Guards searched the hills, the village, every pocket of every traveler and yet it was just so irreparably gone. The Queen was in hysterics with the king off to war with another country. It was bad enough her only daughter had mysteriously disappeared at the age of five but then the prize of the entire kingdom went missing under her very nose and it was all her fault.

But little did she know of the evil man in the shadows that bided his time, waiting for the right moment to seize the throne.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyThu 19 Nov - 19:56

Ugh, i forgot i used a different name than Will -_- thats what i get for keeping the same name for most of my characters. I just changed it back to will instead of Jackie because i will keep forgetting XD)

Will accepts the assist and swung himself onto the horse gently, bringing his bag up and onto his back. "I have a job lined up at the Crosspoint Docking bay, been making my way over there." He says, only half lying. His job was to raid a significant cargo blimp, but he wouldnt say that exactly. Besides, the cargo he was taking was already stolen, he was retrieving it.

Gail
Male
Dark Magic, manipulation, necromancy
Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) 169975427-hooded-person-gettyimages

Gail paced quietly through one of the corridors of the castle, thinking intently as the whole inner city was in shambles over the lost crown as he made his way to the Queens throne room. Obviously the plan had worked, his partner must have stolen the crown and made her way out of the city undetected. Good. But he had an appearance to keep up, which was made harder by the fact he had a necromancy session the night before. He wore long robes today to keep his blackened cracked arms hidden until they healed, one of the downsides to one who practices the dark arts.
He walked into the throne room, immediately kneeling down out of respect for his superior, the queen. "I was unable to find any leads on the disappearance of the crown, m'lady. Have any of the guards turned anything up?"

Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 23 Nov - 22:25

"No..." Queen Isabella sighed and paced the length of the stage her throne sat upon. She couldn't sit still. She felt the need to take action of some sort. But what could she possibly do? With her husband away negotiating treaties with the nearby kingdoms, she had to stay home and run their own. "But I must ask of you, Sir Gail. Find whoever did this and bring them to justice, please. I will pay you your weight in gold."

A dark figure appeared from the shadows of a tree in the Volgran Forest, the haunted forest to the west of Gerdade. The figure was clothed in a black hooded cloak, hiding any features except a crooked nose just peeping out of the hood, a wart standing on the tip. A satchel was slung over its shoulder with a glittery object inside.
"I see you were successful, my minion," Another figure, also cloaked in a similar fashion appeared from thin air next to another tree. The voice was feminine and almost melodic.
"I was, Azalea," the first figure knelt and displayed the crown to the second. She gasped, grabbing the crown and turning it over in hands, studying it.
"It's beautiful... It will be perfect."

"Perfect," Elise grinned over her shoulder at him, pushing her horse into a gallop. The forest raced around them. A few hours was all it took to the reach the town. But there was news of the crown missing even in Indigo. Elise overheard a shopkeeper gossiping about it in town.
"Didya hear? The crown is missing! Do you think the princess came back and took it for herself?" he was asking his assistant as they refilled their cart with apples.
"I don't think so, boss. I think the princess is dead. No way that girl is still alive."
Elise unconsciously ducked her head a little as they talked about her. "It's getting kinda late," she commented, pointing at the setting sun. "Why don't I treat you to dinner then we can stay at the Inn? There probably won't be any ships heading to Syria until tomorrow morning, anyway." She gave him a half smile but obviously what she overheard was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyThu 26 Nov - 19:48

Gail bowed his head respectfully at her request. "Of course, Queen Isabella." He says quietly before standing up and started making his way out of the throne room. "I am going to get an update from Sir Charles, maybe something has turned up." He mentions as he leaves. Sir Charles was the head of the armed forces in the kingdom, and that was Gail's next target. He needed to get an idea of Charles' schedule and likely places to be alone, as assassinating him wont be very easy. Once he was out of the way, very little stood in the way to get to the throne.

Will
"The crown is missing? How can that be?" Will asks, mainly to himself, as they overhear the townsfolk talking. He notised Elise suddenly acting a little strange after overhearing some other comments being made, but made nothing of it. "Oh you dont have to do that," He says with a small smile, "i appreciate the offer, though. but i can handle my own bill."
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 20:45

Azalea put a magical beauty disguise on her, turning her into a beautiful raven haired temptress and she stepped out of the shadows in a tower high in the castle. "We have the crown. I have no doubt that it will be easy to procure the throne from the dim-witted Queen Isabella. And the king will come home to a trap laid by his own troops turned against him. It's absurdly wicked!" She cackled for a minute then allowed herself to gain her composure. "Now to gain the Queen's trust as a Lady of the land and murder her."

"I'm confident that you can pay for yourself but I figured I might as well give you something for jumping you AFTER I tripped over you," Elise offered, leading him into the tavern/hotel of the port town. She tied up her horse outside before entering. It was bustling with sailors, farmers, fishermen, and even a few nicer "pirate" types. A few gorgeous girls wandered the tavern, filling pitchers with ale and gin.

"Oye. Welcome to the Fuzzy Bunny," a beautiful, scandifully clad barmaid greeted. "Need a room?"

"Aye, two beds please," Elise said, tossing her a pound of gold.

"Done. I'll lead ya to them," she girl swung around, leading them upstairs to a room with two small beds pushed against opposite walls with a wash-bin and dresser on the room facing them. A separate door led to a little bathroom. "There ya go. A pound a night but it's yours!"

"Thank you," Elise dismissed the barmaid and put down her things.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyThu 14 Jul - 20:06

Will followed Elise into the room they barmaid rented out to them. Well, at least it will be nice to sleep in a bed. He thinks to himself. He sort of was bluffing when he said he could afford a room. But now some of his money could go to getting a drink, it had been a while since Will had frequented a bar that hasnt banned him for, well, robbery. But she didnt need to know that. He shrugged off his napsack, setting it next to one of the beds before sitting down and stretching with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:19

Elise went looking out the window out at the crowds and a little smile came over her face. The whole tavern was already a drink or two in and would be easy to hustle and/or pickpocket. It was going to be a fun night for her. Exhausted though she was from their trip, but she needed the money.

"Oye. I'm going to go downstairs and hustle some of the drunk assholes below us," she said, winking at Will. "Get us a few extra bucks to get a decent ship rather than some dingy raft. Would you care to join me for a drink and a game? I could use a friendly hand."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:38

"Hm?" Will asks not really hearing her at first, but quickly caught back up. It would be nice to snag some extra money. It was still a ways a way before they hit the Blimp fields that he intended on hitting. "What the hell, sure. I could use a drink and some money." He replies with a small grin, standing back up from the bed
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:50

"Yes! Let's do it!" Elise grinned, heading downstairs. They had a long fun night of hustling the drunken members of the tavern and she turned to Will, counting her winnings. It was well into the wee hours of the morning at that point. They had earned almost another 20 pounds or so which was more than enough for the nicer ship to take them to where they needed to go. "Perfect," she handed him half. "We have enough to take the ship back to the kingdom and from there, we can go our separate ways. If you want." She smiled at him. "I kinda like having you around, ya know? I don't really get to have much company on the road anymore."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySat 16 Jul - 23:55

Will counted through the various coins Elise handed him, nodding and grinning to himself. Another good night of taking idiots money. He sat on his bed, yawning lightly. "I suppose we will just have to see. I doubt you would want to take part in any of the jobs I have lined up, to be honest." He says kindly, leaning forward, arms on his legs. "Alas' what im doin doesnt really matter in the grand scheme of things. No one cares about the ramblin's of a homeless scrub. What are you headed to the kingdom for, If i may ask?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySun 17 Jul - 0:06

"I'm looking for someone," Elise smiled, sitting on the bed opposite from him, organizing her money and hiding them with her things. "Someone who went missing a while ago so it'll be hard to find a good trail but I might get lucky. We'll see."

She looked up at him. "If you need help with any jobs, I'm willing. It's been a while since I've had a job that paid decently." Her last one didn't pay her very well and it ended in someone's death. She was trying not to do that kinda stuff anymore.

But then again, she wasn't called the Black Widow for nothing.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptySun 17 Jul - 0:09

I wouldnt say the jobs I do pay decently. Guess it depends on what im doing." He replies with a small shrug. Depends on the cargo on the particular blimp, who he sells it too, etc. "Not sure if the stuff I do would be up your alley, honestly." He says, internally facepalming afterward. Yeah that wasnt a suspicious sentance at all. Whatever. "But maybe. I guess Ill see... And i hope you find who youre looking for. Family member?"
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 18:27

"Yeah...the only family I really remember," Elise admitted, clenching her fists but she smiled at him. "You're a thief, aren't you?" she asked outright. "You have an air about you. I can tell. It's okay, I am too. Have you ever heard of...."

Her heart pumped, freaking out for a moment. It was strange. She was scared of what he would think, this stranger that she knew for barely a day.

"The Black Widow?"

Of course he should've heard of her. She was notorious throughout the realms. Mainly for thieving from the rich and giving to the poor, Robin Hood style, but it was also believed that she was responsible for multiple disappearances, kidnappings, murders, and strange occurrences for the better part of a half a century. Some hypothesized that it was multiple people, and they weren't necessarily wrong. The superstitious, however believed that the Black Widow was a demon or an angry ghost coming to wreak havoc on the horrid.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 19:02

Will was taken aback at her direct accusation, well correct guess more like, of him being a thief. He went to argue until she continued.

'The Black Widow? Um ive heard some horror stories to be honest. I dont really know what to make of them though...." He starts. The black widow was a legend he didnt really take much thought to, even if his thievery had any roots in the legend, as sort of a copycat but not exactly. "I mean.. yeah. you guess right I am a thief. I go after the cargo blimps in the airfield we were headed to. But.. you arnt saying youre the black widow are you?" he asks, looking at her with a hint of, well, fear. But also a bit of wonder
Back to top Go down
AdellaBeauty
Admin
Admin
AdellaBeauty

Female

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 19:17

"Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying," Elise tried not to be deterred by the slight hint of fear on his face. She took hope, seeing the wonder there. "I've been the Black Widow for a few years now. I inherited the position." She sat down next to him on the bed. "But I'm also just a girl. And I like you. We have a lot in common and we could really help each other."

The blood rushed up to her cheeks when she admitted she liked him. She meant liked him as a person but maybe something more? No. No, it was too early to say anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)   Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Widow (Ethan and me YAY)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next