The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombie Land (Always open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 21:30

Alex:

I smiled at her in appreciation. I was glad. If Davy loosened up then maybe he might act like he likes me. Instead of possibly viewing me as a burden. Hitting me with the truck or not. I had been alone for a long time, and I missed having friends.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 23:48

Abby:

“He can be erratic though. Fairly drastic mood swings some times.” I said while watching the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May - 23:52

Alex:

I looked at her and tilted my head. Drastic mood swings? What did she mean? "How so?" I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 May - 0:24

Abby:

I shrugged. “I don’t know. Some times he can be all laughing then go dark and sullen, or some times the other way around but I think he is acting then. I don’t blame him though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 May - 0:34

Alex:

I nodded slowly then wrote. "The last people I met...they weren't kind. I was treated as a pet. And their leader was a lot like that."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 May - 1:37

Abby:

I frowned for a moment. "Davy isn't like that, I didn't mean it like that. He can be cold some times but he'd never hurt some one intentionally unless they deserved it. He is just..." I bit my lip thinking for the word. "I don't know. He has been through a lot, and he has done much better than most would have considering he is still only fifteen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 May - 1:46

Alex:

I smiled a bit at hearing that. He sounded a lot like me. Only he had grown harder and stronger because of that. I had become weaker, and more nervous because of it. I didn't think they knew, but I would never be able to tell them no. "He is as old as I am." I wrote, my mind elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male
Number of posts : 5347
Adopted Family: : dryads of the moonwood
Job : druid of the Order of the Moon, successor of DeathsAngel*Alex*(wulf)
Credits : 30432
Registration date : 2011-02-15

Character sheet
RPG Name: Reon of the wolves
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySun 8 May - 13:25

I got bored and started throwing my knives at an old telephon pole
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:31

Abby:

“Then I am extra glad we found you. You are too young to have to be on your own, though I don’t think I am one to talk. Davy is way more mature than I am.” I said smiling and winked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:36

Alex:

I smiled at her. She was like an older sister. Something I had no idea if I had ever had. I had a horrible memory when it came to things that had happened longer than five years ago. I could remember the information but not faces. And sometimes I could remember faces but not who they were.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:43

Abby:

“You know, I was afraid you had been bitten when ever Davy went into the hospital and I was i the truck with you. you were so still and quiet. Why can’t you speak Alex?” I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May - 23:53

Alex:

I bit my lip hesitating. "Well...for a few reasons. One is that I really don't remember exactly how. I remember words, and I can mouth them, but I can't get any sound beyond laughing. The second is the previous humans. I was with them for a year and I wasn't aloud to speak."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 May - 0:00

Abby:

“Previous humans?” I questioned, that was on odd way of saying it. “You didn’t have any family then?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 10 May - 0:06

Alex:

"I did, but they are no longer human." I wrote with a shrug. "And sorry. the people I was with last. I said it before. I was treated like a pet. I have grown used to not really being considered...human, so I have problems remembering that I am."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 May - 22:33

Abby:

I grinned. “Oh we can show you how to be human.” I said gleefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 May - 22:50

Alex:

I blinked, and looked at her hesitantly. "How so?" I wrote, my hesitation showing through. I could think of all sorts of ways for her to make me feel human.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 2:18

Abby:

“You’ll see. You have to live like you are dieing because you never know when you will in this world. That’s what Davy always says, so we make the best out of what we have. If we are the only humans left than we better act like it.” I told her, keeping my eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 3:33

Alex:

I was still confused. But I shrugged it off absently. I could use a break like that, but what exactly would it entail?
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Number of posts : 57822
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)
Job : Waitress
Credits : 83977
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: The chines zodiac
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 5:37

omg sorry what i miss))
Back to top Go down
http://www.max-dan-wiz.com/profile/skylarSmith
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 9:16

((not much, you're still asleep in the car, I'm sitting on the hood and the others are still in their truck.....we need to meet back up))
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female
Adopted Family: : Little brother - llry Second brother- Nova Best friend- Elite195 Love you baby :)

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 9:19

oh ok))

I woke up and wipped my eyes. i grinned when i saw rhyn on the hood. I looked at my sister as she woke up the honked the horn.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 9:23

((gtg to work))
I jumped and rolled off the car to thud on the ground. I slowly stood "you evil little demons!"
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 10:09

We both laughed at him.
Back to top Go down
Reon
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Reon

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 13:29

"I will get my revenge" I promised
Back to top Go down
Crazyfox ((Sky))
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Crazyfox ((Sky))

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 EmptySat 14 May - 13:30

"Ohhhh scary." i said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Land (Always open)   Zombie Land (Always open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Land (Always open)
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next