The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male
Number of posts : 135
Credits : 24274
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Left_bar_bleue21/21New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul - 7:30

You'll be playing a female teenager, who's father has just remarried, and so you have a new kid brother moving in. It's up to you whether or not your excited about this. However you soon discover that the boy's three siblings all died under mysterious circumstances, will you meet the same fate?

My Character
Name: Nicholas
Sex: Male

Appearance: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) 72w0pg

Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female
Number of posts : 130
Adopted Family: : NONE YET ... any takers
Credits : 24631
Registration date : 2011-05-16

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyFri 8 Jul - 12:18

Heck why not
Name: Alexis
Sex: female
Appearance: profile pic
Back to top Go down
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Left_bar_bleue21/21New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyMon 11 Jul - 11:16

It was my first day at the new house, and so far I really hadn't said anything. I had a popsicle when I arrived, so it was a little justified, but since then I've remained quiet, just sitting in a chair in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 0:27

The first day at te house was quiet we all just sat in te living room i was beried in my computer eveybody else just sat there. I sat as far away as i could from my new brother but he just kept stareing at me and Nicholos.
Back to top Go down
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 6:08

Dropping down to my feet from the chair, I walked over and looked up at my new sister. "Hey, I want to use the computer." My tone was soft but sharp. I seemed polite and rude at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyWed 13 Jul - 13:57

I hugged the computer protectively i really didnt want to give it up but after a minute i relaxed and handed the computer over
"Just don't mess it up, and you have to give it back as soon as I say i want it. What site do you play games on ill get you on it and thats the only site you can be on," I said
Back to top Go down
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptySun 31 Jul - 4:37

Walking over to the chair I sat down, looking quietly frustrated. "If I'm going to live here, doesn't that mean that it's half mine now too?" Regardless I pointed out the site for her.
Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptySun 31 Jul - 17:53

I typed in the site and as I handed over the computer I told him "no because it's my personal computer.
Back to top Go down
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyTue 2 Aug - 5:53

"Oh, alright." I replied somewhat calmly though not seeming enthralled. But regardless I at least kept to the site while playing.
Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyFri 5 Aug - 17:54

Since he had my new brother had my computer I dug my iPod out and checked my facebook and turned up my music
Back to top Go down
Tici
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Tici

Male

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyMon 8 Aug - 13:58

I remained very quite while playing, in fact not showing much expression at all. Whether I won or lost I just kept going. Honestly I was coming across as a somewhat creepy little thing.
Back to top Go down
Dani~Phantom
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
Dani~Phantom

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) EmptyWed 10 Aug - 17:15

I finshed checking my facebook and just stared around the room some more. I could sorta see what my new kid brother was on in the window so i watched him to make sure he was staying on one website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)   New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Little Brother (2person rp, OPEN)
Page 1 of 1