The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 14:07

Alex:

I clenched my fist when I heard her use my true name, she wasn't being careful like she should. My eyes followed her out the doors then fell on my desk. I waited a couple minutes before following.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 17:35

Nell:
"Gabriel! Stop this! I know we haven't followed through with it, but don't punish him! He wanted to go through with it. Enough to betray me and hate me in this life. He wanted to go through with it and I don't. Kill me, alright? It's fine, I'll get what I deserve by not following God's plans and you will get what you need by getting Alex -"
"Abaddon? Pfft, right! As soon as your dead, he won't have a reason to listen to us. Abaddon will be upset that we killed his lover -"
"He doesn't know, Dominion! He hasn't fully accessed his memories and he never will if he doesn't let me help him. He doesn't know he used to love me! He doesn't remember what Heaven was like! And I sure as Hell know he doesn't remember you or your threats! For that, I'm glad. I don't want him punished because of the likes of you!" I snapped and he grabbed my arm. I was human so the damage done to this body would heal as a human's would. He pulled me down by my arm and kicked my face, breaking my nose. Blood had already been dripping from my head-wound and now it was worse. Note to Self: Don't fight Dominions in this human form. It doesn't do any good if you're weak.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 17:47

Alex:

I heard every thing she said while staying hidden in the shadows. It was difficult to resist helping her while I listened but when he kicked her in the face it was impossible. I stepped out and quickly got behind Gabriel. The ground was already shaking from my anger and flames were leaping from my hands. I garbed his arm and yanked him away from Ell. “Do not touch her.” I hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 17:51

Nell:
"Abaddon, leave. This isn't your affair. Not anymore. You agreed to continue while I didn't. God has mercy - maybe he'll let me live again. Please go, Abaddon. Let me end this!" I said to him. The reason I called him by his real name was because no one was around and that he looked more like Abaddon than Alex at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 17:58

Alex:

The floor cracked under us, not badly but it was still clearly visible. At the moment my powers were contained to just around me not the whole school, but it could easily get out of hand. “What involves you, Azreal, involves me. Other wise I would have left this place a long time ago.” I growled. “and I do not appreciate anyone hurting her, she is staying with me and I will cause hell if you take her away.” I spat venomously at Gabriel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:07

Gabriel:
"Like I'm scared of you! You abandoned her in 1898 to go back to Heaven, the other half of you. I have no respect for someone like you. You do what will benefit yourself, no one else." I said and Azrael stood up. It was obvious that I had cracked her skull because her blood was bleeding steadily down her face. But she didn't look scared. She had changed fully into Azrael, the Angel of Destruction.
"I have no patience for you today, Gabriel. If Abaddon lets you go, I want you to leave and never come again. Or we'll both find you and finish the job. So please, don't come back. I maybe the angel of destruction, but I can kill if I wanted. I am not afraid of jail. Nor God or anyone else. If you wish to keep your pride, leave." She said in a strange cold/sweet voice. It was smooth and sweet but deadly. Just like Azrael herself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:23

Alex:

Pure hatred showed in my eyes when he said that. The problem was it was true, I did what was best for me, what I wanted no matter what it did to others. I tightened my grip then let it go. “Leave us.” I growled at him and once her was gone I looked back at her. “Give me your wrist.” I said in a controlled tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:30

Nell:
"I'll be alright, Abaddon. Just go. You should've let him kill me. You said you hated me, remember? So go. I have given up but you haven't. Continue with your mission." I said quietly, looking at the floor. I was still more Azrael than Nell right now and I wasn't sure I could go back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:36

Alex:

“I never said I hated you, you were the one who said you hated me, and I don't care. I am not letting you give up. Now give my your wrist.” I ordered again irritation flavoring my voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:42

Nell:
"1898. Liverpool, England. We lived in a house together. I begged you not to go through with our mission. For days, I pleaded to just have a life together. Then another. And keep going. Just be happy on Earth. But you wanted to go back to Heaven so you abandoned me. Just to get back to Heaven. That's why you hate me in this life. You said I betrayed you and that you'd hate me. Whatever I get in this life, I deserve: people who aren't really friends, Dominions attacking me, and my former lover - my partner in crime - hates me. So I don't really care if I've broken something. I'm sick and tired of it all. I shouldn't have fought Gabriel. It wouldn't do me any good, nor you." I sighed and took a step back, keeping my hands behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 18:57

Alex:

“Gabriel came after you, of course you should have fought him, I should have killed.” I said taking a step toward her to keep the distance the same. It was impossible not to be protective of her. “I do not hate you, you know I can't remember any of our past well, but I know now that I do not hate you.” I told her taking another step to bring her closer. “I do not remember how it felt to love you, I don't remember leaving you, I can't remember Why I would abandon you behind to go back to Heaven.” I studied her face carefully, my eyes reflecting my feelings. I sighed and looked down. “Let me take you home, you are injured and bleeding too much.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:04

Nell:
"I know how to get most of your memories back, but it won't matter. You'll make the same choice you did before and I'll be attacked again. I do not care, Abaddon. I've lived far too long to care. To me, it's sad. Even if you don't remember loving me, you'd still have the feeling. I'm starting to think you never did. You never will. If you do not hate me then why do you act like it? I've tried to talk to you this week but whenever I do, you snap at me and tell me to leave you alone. That's what I'm doing. I'm leaving you alone because I'm sick of this, of being betrayed. I knew I should've chosen Gabriel over you, but I couldn't chose who I really loved. I will take myself home and we will continue hating each other just like always. If you chose to follow through with your plan, at least warn me first. Goodbye, Abaddon." I said to him and sighed. I shook my head and left the building.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:16

Alex;

I watched her leave then punched the locker in aggravation. My knuckles sting and started to bleed but it barely registered. I had told her to go away all this week because she was always with me in my mind. I didn't want to have feelings for her so I pushed her away, but now having her walk away only made me wand to pull her back.
I went after her and fell into step next to her. “Why can't we start over then? If I don't remember the things I have done in the past why do you still hold on to them? We belong together no matter what our relationship is.” I said and took a breath. “We need to stop acting like this. Every time you try to get close to me I send you away and every time I try to bring you back you wont come. Why can't we start over?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:28

Nell:
"Because it'll end the same. Yes, it is true that we literally need one another, but I can't anymore. Once we start over and you remember all our past, you'll abandon me again. I'd much rather be dead than heartbroken. Death will be over soon but a broken heart can last forever. The only reason you want to 'start over' is because we're connected and you can't do a thing about it. It's not love or the desire of friendship, it's necessity. I know when you tell me to leave, I do and when I do you want me to stay. You can't have both.... as a matter of fact, you can have one. I'm never going to speak to you voluntarily again. Everything gets to complicated when we speak." I said, my voice was cool even though I didn't feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:41

Alex:

“Then don't speak.” I said stepping in front of her to force her to come to a stop. “I do need you, and I want you. I will keep needing you and wanting you until I get you. If you leave me I am going to follow you. If you don't speak to me then there will only be me to tell myself to stop and we both know that will never happen.” I said stepping up against her and carefully placing my hand on her lower back to pull her against me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:44

Nell:
I hoped he wouldn't. I wanted to make this as painless as possible. I looked at him, unable to stop the tears in my eyes.
"Stop. Don't, Alex. Please don't...." I begged, and tried to gently pull myself free of him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:49

Alex:

I closed my eyes for a brief moment then let her go. “I won't for now if you let me take you home and get you fixed up, make sure you are okay.” I said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:52

Nell:
"No. Leave me alone." I said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:57

Alex:

“Then you leave me no other choice, Eleanor.” I said wincing at using her full name. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me and kissed her gently holding her to my with and arm around her back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 19:59

Nell:
I fought against him, now annoyed and depressed. Not a good combination. I kissed him back for a few seconds then shoved him away from me, tears running down my face. His familiar kiss still burned on my lips.
"Leave me alone! I never want to see you again!" i yelled and ran away from him. I didn't hate him, but loving him hurt too much to try.

Last edited by Salem Witch on Thu 17 Feb - 7:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 20:02

Alex:

I didn't chase her this time I just stood out side for a long time. Finally when heard the bell ring for next period I went and sat on the hood of my car having no where I wanted to be but here, I didn't even want to be here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 20:09

Nell:
I ran, not really knowing where I was going. I found myself at a cliff, a place where I liked to take pictures. I sat far from the edge and looked around. I didn't know what to do so I sat there for hours, wishing i wasn't Azrael.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 20:14

Alex:

School ended and Ell still didn't come back as I had hopped. Eventually after many of the cars had left and people gave me odd looks for still being here at the end of the day, I got in my car and drove away. I spent a lot of time in my car, it usually calmed me down to drive or even just sit in it. After a long time and the sun was nearly set leaving red streaks through the sky, I ended up at the beach. I didn't go down to it, instead I sat on the hood of my car again listening to the sounds around me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Feb - 20:24

Nell:
"Don't forgive him. Once he remembers, he'll really hate you," Azrael said to me. She stood in front of me, entirely too beautiful. Pale blonde hair down to her waist in neat half-curls and waves. Indigo eyes with a bunch of different colored specks, like that rock lapis lazuli. Her lips could only be described as cat-like in the way they curved, as if she was about to do something bad. She was also skinny but had curves in all the right places. But her stare was cold as she looked at me. I knew it wasn't me - herself - who she was mad at (mostly). It was Abaddon.
"I don't know. Maybe he really has changed..." I said to myself - literally.
"Changed? That man hasn't changed in all the years we've known him. He hasn't changed, he's simply oblivious as to what he has done. You must get him to remember - no matter what you feel - and stop this ridiculous thought that he loves me. He did until I told him that I couldn't go through with it." Azrael said and sighed. She ran a delicate hand through her hair and sighed.
"Yes. Alright. I won't make the same mistake. I promise." I sighed and looked at the dirt. I dug my nails into it and got a handful. I squeezed it in my hand. Azrael put a hand on my shoulder and sighed.
"Don't worry, Eleanor. If he really has changed, maybe we can live here together." She said and I nodded. But I couldn't fall for it again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Feb - 18:20

Alex:

I watched the waves for a long time, they were almost hypnotizing. Memories flashed through my mind of Ell in different satin dresses, dancing, in our house together, with me. After a while the images were unbearable because I wanted it back so badly but I knew We had changed. She had changed, and even if I didn't like to admit it, I had changed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next