The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 19:14

Nell:
"I was trying to get you hot, not us killed," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyTue 5 Apr - 21:58

Alex:

“We wouldn't have been killed, just the car would be wrecked and I'd feel like killing some thing.” I said then my mind was drawn back to our mission here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 7:37

Nell:
I nodded and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 16:53

Alex:

I pulled up to the beach a little while later and got out of the car to get my bathing suit from the trunk. “I guess you are just going to have to go naked since you don’t have a swim suit with you.” I told Ell with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:04

Nell:
"Oh, you just hope, don't you?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:28

Alex:

“I just hope. You don’t have one with you, do you?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:30

Nell:
"Nope. But I'll stay with my shirt on," I said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:33

Alex:

I sighed. “As you wish.” I said wrapping a towel around my self and changing then taking my shirt off. “Come on, let’s go out in the water.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:34

I nodded and took my pants off. I shrugged my jacket off and left it in his car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:41

Alex:

I took her hand and led her out onto the sand. There weren’t many people here but there were some. On our to the water a guy passing me bumped into my shoulder. I sucked in a breath through my teeth, infuriated, he could easily have gone around us but also the patch of skin that had touched his felt like it was burning. I had the power to control fire therefore it didn’t hurt me, but with was more of a chemical burn. I spun around to face the guy but he was already half way to the parking lot and some thing was keeping me from following him even though I wanted to hit him badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 17:44

Nell:
"Its a demon, don't do anything, Alex," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:04

Alex:

I gritted my teeth and looked down at my shoulder which was now turning red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:06

Nell:
I bit my lip and looked at his arm. I touched it with my hand and the mark was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:22

Alex:

I glanced down at her. “Thanks,” I said quietly then glared off in the direction of the demon debating whether I should try to find him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyWed 6 Apr - 18:28

Nell:
"Don't," i said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 1:04

Alex:

“Why?” I asked my voice tipping toward whiny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 7:28

Nell:
"It won't do us any good," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 12:58

Alex:

“It might do me good.” I muttered scowling. I stepped behind Ell and wrapped my arms around her shoulders to keep me there tethered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:23

Nell:
I touched his arms, rubbing slowly.
"Calm down, honey" I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:32

Alex:

I sighed. “Lets go out in the water.” I said knowing that would calm me down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:34

Nell:
i turned around and kissed him. I kissed him deeply and pulled away.
"I love you, sweetie" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 15:46

Alex:

I smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose without saying anything and pulled her with me into the waves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 21:11

Nell:
I smiled and held him close and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyThu 7 Apr - 21:19

Alex:

I put my hands on either side of her face and kissed her back, the water splashing against us at out hips, or my hips, it came up a little higher on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 20:49

Nell:
I smiled and pressed him as close to me as he could get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next