The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:06

Alex:

I slipped my hand under her soaked shirt so it was flat against her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:07

Nell:
I shivered at his warm touch.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:16

Alex:

I kissed down her neck tasting the light splash of salt water as I went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:18

Nell:
"Mmm... that feels good," i moaned and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:31

Alex:

“Oh does it?” I asked sarcastically but grinned and wound my other arm around her waist, rubbing a hand along her spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 21:32

Nell:
I kissed his chest, trying to reach his neck. Damn, he was tall.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyFri 8 Apr - 22:12

Alex:

I chuckled and picked her up holding her against me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Apr - 9:06

Nell:
I smiled when his warm body pressed against mine, making my heart beat even faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him hard on the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Apr - 13:26

Alex:

I wound my arms tightly around her lower back, holding her against me and deepened the kiss. A wave crashed into us making me nearly fall over but I only stumbled back for a few moments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptySat 9 Apr - 14:24

Nell:
I squealed and laughed, breaking off our kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Apr - 3:00

Alex:

I kissed the corner of her mouth as she laughed then her neck, smiling myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptySun 10 Apr - 15:42

Nell:
"Thats funny," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 2:45

Alex:

I loosened my grip on her letting her feet touch the ground. “I love it here.” I said softly looking out into the endless water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 6:57

Nell:
"Me too. I used to come here when I was little," i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 17:43

Alex:

I glanced at her with a smile at the corner of my lips. “I know, I saw you a few times while I was here, I resented you then, though, for every thing you had.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyMon 11 Apr - 21:10

Nell:
"I had nothing, honey. If you looked closely, you would see that my aunt didn't give a damn about me. My uncle died and my cousin is in college. I had to live with her," I sighed and looked at him. I hugged him close.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 0:07

Alex:

“I guess, but it was more than I had. Every one seemed to admire you, not that that was what I wanted, but it annoyed me.” I said while smoothing my hand over her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 15:46

Nell:
"They admired me because I didn't break down crying. Guys liked me for my body, they hated what came out of my mouth. I didn't have any real friends aside from Marcella. They acted like friends, but they weren't. Being popular didn't mean that you had more friends, it means that you have less. I've always had less than what you thought. I just didn't let it get to me," I smiled and shivered from his touch. I pressed my cheek to his chest, hearing his heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 18:41

Alex:

“I love what you say, I love your body too but I also love who you are.” I said holding her close to me, the waves lightly lapping against us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyTue 12 Apr - 19:09

Nell:
"Me too," I grinned and closed my eyes, peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 16:11

Alex:

“Do you still want to go to the party Justin was talking about?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyWed 13 Apr - 16:12

Nell:
"Yeah," i smiled and kissed him sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 1:15

Alex:

I kissed her back tasting salt on her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 7:09

Nell:
I pulled away.
"Shouldn't we get dressed?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 14:33

Alex:

I grinned. “You know, when ever you say that my instant reaction is going to be to say no.” I said her. “But you are right, we should go back to my place and get ready.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next