The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyThu 14 Apr - 17:06

Nell:
I smiled and nodded. I kissed his cheek.
"Lets go," i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 2:29

Alex:

I kissed her one wore time then took her and and pulled her with me out of the water. Upon reaching my car I saw silver streaks etched into the side of the black Camaro. I cursed severely and draped myself miserably over it. “Oh no, you poor, poor thing. I am so sorry I wasn't here to protect you. We will get you fixed up in no time, don't you worry.” I muttered to the first love of my life, my car, as I stroked it carefully. “I'd like to kill the dumb ass who scraped my car.” I hissed bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 20:30

Nell:
"Wouldn't work. He'd kill you first," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 20:33

Alex:

“What?” I asked flatly my eyes turning dark. “You know who did this?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 20:36

Nell:
"The same guy who burned you. But i don't know who he is," i said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 20:50

Alex:

“The demon you mean?” I asked scowling. “And why is it you think I wouldn't be able to kill him?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 20:54

Nell:
"He's stronger. If you were up to full strength then you wouldn't have been burned by him," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:12

Alex:

I scowled at her as if this was her fault for a moment them looked back at my car which I had been continuously petting. “But he did this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:14

Nell:
"I know. But you'll get killed," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:27

Alex:

“Why are you so sure of that?” I asked. “I can handle myself in a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:35

Nell:
"Because without your memory, you can't fight him. You don't know how much power you really have," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:41

Alex:

I continued to scowl then after I while I sighed and got into the drivers seat. “Get in.” I said moodily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:42

Nell:
I looked at him and sighed. I got in the car and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:56

Alex:

I drove back to my place in annoyed silence even though I knew I was acting childish. After I parked I sighed and said, “I'm sorry.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 21:57

Nell:
"Its okay. I'm sorry for keeping your memories from you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:00

Alex:

“I don't want my memories, keep 'em.” I said going around to ope her door and helping her out. “You can have the first shower, I would say we could share... but it isn't big enough I think.” I said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:01

Nell:
"Why not?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:10

Alex:

“Because the shower isn't big enough.” I said again pulling her up the stairs with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:11

Nell:
"Not that. About your memories," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:14

Alex:

“Because I don't want to base things off of what happened. I keep telling you, I am different now.” I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:15

Nell:
"I know" I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:21

Alex:

I opened the door for her. “After you.” I said softly looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 22:39

Nell:
I brought his lips to mine and kissed him deeply before I went inside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 23:10

Alex:

I watched her as I closed the door behind me and tossed my keys on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 EmptyFri 15 Apr - 23:17

Nell:
I found a dress and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and brushed my hair back. I put the dress on and came out.
"Okay?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next