The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyWed 4 May - 6:57

Azrael:
I covered my face with my hands, feeling broken and sad.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptySat 14 May - 2:24

Alex:

I turned to look at her one last time while Eve got in the car and looked up at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptySat 14 May - 8:33

Azrael:
I didn't look back, scared he would just laugh at me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptySun 15 May - 2:47

Alex:

“Get in the car. She’ll come around eventually. She won’t be able to stand us being alone together.” Evelyn said in her metallic sounding voice. “You were messing with her weren’t you? She wouldn’t have thought about that if you had just said you were my sister in the first place.” I snapped as I slid into the driver’s seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptySun 15 May - 9:15

Azrael:
I stayed there all night into morning before I realized I had school. Ugh, such a waste of time, but might as well waste it. I stood up and went back to Abbadon's apartment. I needed to shower and change.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyMon 16 May - 19:45

Eve woke up in the morning wearing one of Alex's (as she learned to call him) shirts and curled up one the pillows of his bed. He was still asleep at the foot wearing his clothes from the previous night and smelling like alcohol. The had gone his fiends party after leaving the park and hadn't come back to the apartment until late, late at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyMon 16 May - 20:04

Azrael:
I snuck in, took a shower and got dressed. While Abbadon was still asleep, i kissed him softly. I pulled back and left a note with two words: I'm sorry.
Walking outside, i knew I had lost him all over again. I would never forgive myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyTue 17 May - 0:32

“Leaving so soon?” Evelyn asked leaning against the wall out side the stairs as Azrael passed her. She held her note for Alex in between her fingers. “You say you want him to be happy but you are making him miserable.” She said turning back to the stairs though she didn’t need them. She set blue flames to the note and dropped it. “Its best if he didn’t know you were here.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyTue 17 May - 7:16

Azrael:
I set my jaw, looking down. I wanted to yell at her, tell her she didn't know him like I did. To just leave us alone. But i didn't. I said, "yes, your right. Goodbye."
I walked out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:19

Evelyn smiled wickedly. “Goodbye.” She called back watching her from the first to steps of the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:21

Azrael:
"Wake him up for school. Or he'll miss and get behind.... Why do you hate me so much?" I whispered, trying my best not to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:25

Evelyn shrugged. “I never said I hated you. I just find you annoying and pathetic.” She said simply heading further up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:29

Azrael:
"I'm depressed and its my own doing. If you chose to see me as annoying and pathetic, thats your choice. But i can act many different ways, such as cruel and sadistic. I'm not mad at you and your Abbadon's sister so I won't touch you - for now," I growled the last two words even though everything else I had said had been calm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:40

Evelyn laughed. “I am sure I could take you, Angel. You have no idea what I can do.” She said. “Now run along to school kid, I’ll take tare of my brother but I wouldn’t be expecting to see him there.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 20:44

Azrael:
"Fine. One second," I said and walked over to Abbadon. I shook him until he woke up. I made sure he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 19 May - 21:37

Evelyn watched her with slight amusement. Alex groaned then slowly opened his eyes. “Ell?” He asked sleepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyFri 20 May - 7:02

Azrael:
"Get up for school or you'll be late. Then you can't get into college and your screwed in this life. Don't let your sister talk you out of going. Even if she is a warlock Angels are much stronger than the strongest of their kind. So get your ass up and get dressed. You smell like liquor," I said, not letting any emotion into my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyFri 20 May - 15:40

Alex:

I groaned again and hid my face I a pillow. Her voice, as realized as I was to hear it, still sounded like it was screaming and echoing off the walls. “I’m screwed any way. Not going to school isn’t going to make it worse.” I mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyFri 20 May - 21:15

Azrael:
"Please go. I want whats best for you," I whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyTue 24 May - 1:47

Alex:

“Ell,” I said very quietly, “I feel like death, I don't want to go to school, I don't need it. If I go to collage I'll get in on test scores.” I mumbled and covered my face with the pillow again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyTue 24 May - 7:30

Azrael:
"For you, testing is this week. For 9th graders its next week," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyWed 25 May - 13:13

Alex:

I groaned. “Fine.” I said but I made no attempt to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyWed 25 May - 16:49

Azrael:
"I don't care if you hate me or not, okay? I'm fucking sick of feeling depressed. So get your butt up and get ready for school," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyWed 25 May - 23:35

Alex:

My eyes narrowed and I rolled so I was on my elbows looking up at her. “I do not hate you,” I hissed venomously even though my head was pounding. “You are the one who decided to end this not me.” I said then stood up uneasily before digging in the closed for fresh clothes in irritated silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 EmptyThu 26 May - 7:24

Azrael:
"You think i wanted to? I came here because i cared what happened to you," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next