The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 7:34

Azrael:
Mari mouthed 'thank you' to Alex and looked at Justin.
"Why did you say that?" Mari asked Justin and sighed. I could see she was grateful that Eve hadn't kissed him at least. I was getting really uneasy about Eve being here. She was only causing trouble and getting people to turn on each other. I wondered what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 13:17

Justin held up his hands in defense. “I didn't do any thing.” He said. “”They don't look any thing alike. And thy don't act like me and my brother.” Another girl at the table said, watching Alex and Eve. "what with the way they were acting last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 14:22

Azrael:
"She's not his sister. He treats her like she is but she's in love with him. He chooses not to see it. How did they act last night?" I asked her.
"Ugh, whatever," Mari sighed and wrapped her arms around Justin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 19:15

The girl swapped a glance with her friend sitting next to her and dropped her eyes to the table. “They didn't act like siblings. They didn't really do anything wrong, but they didn't act like siblings. Alex was drunk out of his mind though so you can't really blame him.” The other girl said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:43

Azrael:
"Even if he's dumb enough to say it - they're not related in any way," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:52

“Why does he say she's his sister then?” She asked fishing for gossip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 20:54

Azrael:
"Because he feels protective over her - she's using it to her advantage. He loves me but she's trying to take him away. She's in love with him." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 13:58

Alex:

I came back to the table just as Ell finished talking. I gave her a resentful look, why did she have to be talking about this to these people. Justin looked like he was trying not to laugh at me and the other two girls looked down at the table. I let out a frustrated breath and said, “I'm skipping”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 14:16

Azrael:
"With Eve?" I muttered under my breath, hating that i was jealous. I hated Eve for it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 14:33

Alex:

“Yep.” I said in a slightly defensive tone. “Turns out she isn't as fond of this place as she expected to be. Feel free to come as well.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 14:36

Azrael:
"And have her ridicule me every chance she gets? No thanks," I muttered, hating how i was acting. I was just hurt and i felt alone thanks to her. A bit of it showed in my eyes before i looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 14:40

Alex:

I sighed. “Come on, Ell.” I said lightly grabbing her arm but not forcefully like I had Eve's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptyFri 17 Jun - 14:41

Azrael:
I nodded a bit and stood up.
"I'll see you guys later," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySat 18 Jun - 4:16

Alex:

I lead her out of the school where Eve was waiting by the front doors looking sour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySat 18 Jun - 14:28

Azrael:
"Why do you care? You have your sister," I muttered, looking down. My voice added a cynical edge to the word "sister".
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySat 18 Jun - 15:56

Alex:

“What do you mean why do I care?” I asked back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySat 18 Jun - 16:47

Marielle:
"She seems to mean more to you even though you're not related," I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 3:08

Alex:

“I don't see why you can't get this. She was my sister, related by blood to a previous human form. I grew up with her, she watched out for me. Every time I have had a new body, she has found me. She is my sister, Ell. I do love her, very much, but I love her as any brother should.” I told her. “That doesn't mean you mean less to me than she does. I have been with you in every life, I have loved you in every life. It's different with her.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 13:31

Azrael:
"What you don't get is that human blood means shit! It doesn't mean anything! Its like bringing a dog into the house and saying its family! You're not related to her in any way that is real," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 15:15

Alex:

“Forget it. I can't make you understand when you're dead set on thinking whatever you want! I am kind of sick of this jealousy thing.” I said bitterly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 18:26

Azrael:
"You think i want to be? God damn it, watch the movie Orphan. It somehow relates to this!" I rolled my eyes. He was just as clueless as the man was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 18:52

Alex:

I have no idea what you are even talking about.” I said in exasperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 18:59

Azrael:
"You're not clueless, you just refuse to see the truth because you don't want to face it! Damn it, I love you but she's turning us against each other. She knows everything, Abbadon! She's not related to you, genius! Human blood only ties humans together - which none of us are! Why won't you see it!?" I said, pissed and sad. I hated Eve but Alex would be upset if i killed her. So i had to find someone who would believe me.
I ran away to find Nathan Talbot, Raziel. Maybe he would believe me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:04

Alex:

“Wait a minute, where do you think you are going?” I demanded running after her and grabbing her wrist. “You can't keep running away from me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:05

Azrael:
"I'm going to find Talbot. Maybe he can talk some sense into you!" I said, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 28 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next