The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:36

Alex:

I grinned further and Justin and Blake looked at me like I had lost it. “Who are you?” I asked the girl. I had seen her around Ell a lot but never know who she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:37

Nell:
"Marcella. Nell's best friend," she said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:41

Alex:

“Ahh.” I said putting both arms around Ell. “I'm Justin, by the way.” He said watching her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:45

Nell:
I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, fitting perfectly in his arms. I closed my eyes, feeling happy.
"Nice to meet you," Marcella said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:56

Alex:

I chuckled watching Justin. “Nice to meet you too.” He said with a smile putting his elbows on the table to lean closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:58

Nell:
I moved closer to Alex and sat on his lap. Marcella half-smiled.
"How long have you known Alex?" Mari asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:04

Alex:

I smiled and kissed the base of her neck. “Since fifth grade?” He said glancing at me, I nodded. “So almost seven years.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:07

Nell:
I shivered a bit and tilted my head back.
"Cool - both of you! Hello? Get a room!" she said to us.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:10

Alex:

I chuckled and glanced at her. “You could just leave us, I thing that would work better.” I said evenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:39

Nell:
"But we could still see you. Go to your car or something," she said and i looked at him.
There's an idea, I winked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:52

Alex:

I grinned considering it. “Alright, we may just do that.” I said slowly. “Hey, Alex, wait.” Justin said. “After school, there is going to be a party at Jake's house, his parents are out of town. You in?” He asked and I looked at Ell to see if she'd want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:53

Nell:
I'll go if you go, I smiled at him and kissed the base of his neck slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptySun 3 Apr - 20:56

Alex:

“Yeah, we'll be there.” I said rolling Ell off my lap and getting to my feet pulling her with me. “You could come to if you want.” Justin said to Ell's friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 7:51

Nell:
I looked at Alex and smiled.
"Sure," Mari said and smiled at Justin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 14:20

Alex:

“To the car?” I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 15:22

Nell:
I nodded and stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 16:18

((I feel slightly bad about putting this on the rp but....This is really good! =D I burned through an entire class to read through it!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 17:40

(( *blushes* um, okay. thanks. it's okay, Ty. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 18:32

(( I really mean it. It was like reading a book, and once I started I couldn't stop.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 18:33

(( thank you. hopefully there's more to come Smile ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 18:35

((I hope so! =D))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 19:18

((. . .))
Alex:

I led Ell out of the cafeteria. “I would warn your friend not to hand around Justin if I were you.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 19:19

Nell:
"Why?" I asked him, looking up at his face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 19:32

Alex:

“Because he is like me.” I told her not meeting her eyes. “And she is just another girl.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 EmptyMon 4 Apr - 19:33

Nell:
"So I'm just another girl?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 15 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 32  Next