The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:53

Azrael:
"Do you love him?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:56

Evelyn continued to scowl at her and shocked her again. “That does not concern you. What concerns you is whether or not I decide to kill you for irritating me. Besides I am sure, from what you have said, that he cares more about me than you at the moment.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:03

Azrael:
The comment hurt a hell of a lot more than it should have. i felt weak, broken, and depressed. With the stab wound, the shock treatments she was giving me, and my broken heart, i felt terrible.
"I love him more than anything. I'd do anything for him. I'd even die if it made him happy. But the one thing i cannot allow you to do is find him. Once i'm not in pain, i will kill you like the pathetic piece of shit you will always be," I snarled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:09

Evelyn laughed. “You would do any thing for him? You would die if it made him happy? Well I can make him happy. You won’t bring him to me even knowing I would make him happy?” She asked watching her.

((Quick question; have they always had the same name in past life? Alex and Nell?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:12

(( no, its been different names. ))

Azrael:
"No. I couldn't bear it," I whispered, starting to cry. I felt like my heart was breaking all over again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:17

((Okay, that‘s what I thought.))

Evelyn rolled her eyes then heard tires screeching in the distance. She didn’t need this angel anymore. She had Abaddon. The sleek black car came to a stop and he got out looking infuriated and not at all pleased to see either Evelyn or Azrael. A dark haired girl stepped out of the car after him, she was beautiful in a terrifying way, she was one of Evelyn’s demon servants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:18

Azrael:
I curled up into a ball, getting ready for my life to end. He was going to kill me, i was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:23

Alex:

I followed the demon girl with fresh burns on my arms from where she had grabbed me. I scowled at Evelyn and ignored Azreal/Ell. Evelyn came running to me and jumped up. I caught her in my arms and hugged her, I couldn’t hold what she was against her, and it was what she was after all, she couldn''t help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:26

Azrael:
I didn't move, just lay there. I continued to cry silently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:30

Alex:

I let Evelyn down. “I saved you, just so you know. And I don’t like her.” She told me. “But I know you do so why does she say you hate her?” I closed my eyes, my head dropped. “I don’t hate her, I love her, but I hate who she was. I hate who I was even.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:31

Azrael:
"Then why the hell did you shock me all those times!" I snapped at her, rubbing at my face. I sat up, still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 23:37

Alex:

She wrapped her arms around me and scowled at Ell. “Because your were being irritating. I thought I would like you, I have watched you enough, but now.” She said and I looked up at Ell. I was feeling different than I had just minutes ago. I remembered every thing, all my memories were still there but the resentment was gone. I glanced down at Evelyn and she winked at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 8:14

Azrael:
"I wasn't being irritating! I was trying to keep you away from Addadon! I love him so i want you nowhere near him. But while i'm in pain, my powers are shot. I hope you are happy, Abbadon. I honestly do," I whispered the last sentence. I stood up shakily because of all the electrocutions, not because i was stabbed. Even though i was loosing blood.
I walked away, feeling miserable.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 15:48

Alex:

Evelyn let go of me and stepped back. I caught Ell's wrist and spun her around. "I won't be happy without you." I said winding my arm around her waist. I kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 20:56

Azrael:
"You hate me," I muttered, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:08

Alex:

“I don’t hate you, I do not hate you.” I said lifting he chin up so she had to look at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:10

Azrael:
I didn't say anything, tears leaking down my face again. I didn't want to feel broken anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:35

Alex:

I kissed her gently pulling her closer then felt some thing wet and sticky on her back. “You’re bleeding.” I said seeing the red on my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 21:39

Azrael:
"I am. Gabriel stabbed me," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 23:43

Alex:

“Eve?” I asked looking over my shoulder. Her hand glowed with pink light. “Come here.” She said to Ell holding her hand out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 23:46

Azrael:
I backpedalled away from her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySat 30 Apr - 23:57

Alex:

I caught her around the shoulders and held her, I didn’t force her to go to Eve though. “It’s alright, she is just going to heal you.” I said softly. Evelyn looked irritated again and the pink light grew dull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySun 1 May - 9:32

Azrael:
I looked at him then at her.
"She hates me," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySun 1 May - 15:27

Alex:

"She doesn't hate you." I told her rubbing her arms lightly. "I just think you are irritating, but I am still willing to heal you so come here." Eve said exasperated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 EmptySun 1 May - 15:28

Azrael:
I growled and walked over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next