The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 22:56

Alex:

I watched her while I leaned against the door frame. “Well that’s hot.” I commented o her appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 22:56

Nell:
"Huh?" I asked and looked down at myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 22:59

Alex:

I pulled her against me, winding my arms around her waist, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:00

Nell:
I moaned a bit and kissed him back.
"Can't resist me, can you?" I smiled against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:09

Alex:

“Not when you look like this.” I said and reluctantly pulled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:09

Nell:
"Like what?" I laughed and pulled him back, kissing his neck over a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:17

Alex:

I groaned. “Sexy.” I told her taking a breath and pulling back from her taking both her hands in mine and pulling her with me as I walked back. “We are going to miss school if you keep doing this.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:19

Nell:
"Aww, alright," I sighed and squirmed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:23

Alex:

I grinned at her leading her into the kitchen I made two to go cups of coffee and handed one to her grabbing my keas off the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:26

Nell:
I looked at it, confused. I sniffed it and put it down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:34

Alex:

I watched her. “What? You don’t like coffee?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:36

Nell:
"No," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:44

Alex:

I gave her an odd look ant took her cup. “Alright.” I said lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySat 2 Apr - 23:45

Nell:
"What? I never needed it so i didn't drink it," I said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 0:11

Alex:

“Alright.” I repeated topping my cup off with what was in hers and set it down. I opened the door for her holding my cup and keys in the other hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 10:25

Nell:
"Why don't you burn in sunlight?" I smiled and lightly bumped his hip with my own. I wrapped my arm around him and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 13:43

Alex:

"Because I wear extra-super-lots of sunscreen." I said sarcastically and smoothed my hand down her back. "That I don't burn in sunlight, and I haven't tried to drink your blood mind you, should be enough proof for you that I am not a vampire."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 15:54

Nell:
"I know, sweetie. But you won't tell me what you really are," i said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:03

Alex:

“I did! Damn, Ell, why are you so insistent that I am lying to you?” I said a little exasperated as I opened the car door for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:06

Nell:
"Because I don't have fangs and you do! I can't bite anyone! Either your lying or you don't even know what you are," I said, pain in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:15

Alex:

“Get in the car.” I said. “Just drop it, okay? I am done with this conversation.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:16

Nell:
I set my jaw and got in. I didn't look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:21

Alex:

I closed her door and went around to my side, sliding into my seat and starting the car. I sighed and looked at her. “I am sorry I snapped at you.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:21

Nell:
"Its okay. I never learn," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:26

Alex:

“Don't say that, Ell, I can't stand when you base every thing off what happened hundreds of years ago. We aren't the same.” I said and took hold of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 13 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next