The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 7:29

Nell:
I tilted my head back to give him more.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 2:35

Alex:

I slid her sleeve of her shoulder as I kissed it and trailed that hand down her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 7:08

Nell:
I smiled and pressed him closer to me, my eyes closed. I could hear my heart in my ears and every part of my body was absorbed in what he was doing. I could feel myself breathing hard but i didn't pay much attention to it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:07

Alex:

I sucked on her neck a little the moved up to find her lips again. I wound one arm around her back pulling her against me even though I was on top of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyTue 1 Mar - 19:11

Nell:
I smiled and hitched my leg on his hip, kissing him back roughly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptySun 6 Mar - 3:25

Alex:

I slid my hand to her thigh and shifted us around so she was on top, my lips never left hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptySun 6 Mar - 7:26

Nell:
I moved a bit with him so I was straddling his waist. I smiled a bit and continued to kiss him. I ran my hands under his shirt, over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 4:17

Alex:

I bit her lip lightly and tugged at her shirt up a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 7:24

Nell:
I took my shirt off and dropped it to the ground next to us.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:05

Alex:

I ran my hand up her tummy then leaned up to kiss her belly winding my arms around her back to hold her there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:06

Nell:
I laughed a bit and shivered as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:12

Alex:

“You okay?” I murmured against her skin slipping my thumb under her bra strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:14

Nell:
"Mmmm.... yeah...." I said, moving around a bit. I held back a moan.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:16

Alex:

I undid her bra and pulled it away.

((Time skip.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:17

Nell:
I lay next to him, my eyes closed. I kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:19

Alex:

I had my arms around her and held her close. “I love you.” I murmured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:19

Nell:
"I love you too. I'd have to, to do what we just did." I grinned and kissed his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:25

Alex:

I grinned too and chuckled. “Well...” I said striking my hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:26

Nell:
"Well, what?" I asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:32

Alex:

I thought about it and thought it was best to say nothing at all. “Nothing.” I said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:33

Nell:
"C'mon, tell me." I said, lightly touching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:44

Alex:

“There is nothing to tell.” I lied easily garbing her hand and kissing her fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:44

Nell:
"Okay." i smiled and kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:48

Alex:

I smiled glad she had dropped it. I hugged her close kissing her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:50

Nell:
I pulled away and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 8 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next