The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:03

Azrael:
"But you will! I'm trying to stay alive! I didn't even think you could love me anymore. You did kill me at least four times. What else could i expect? I didn't know that you could ever love me again." I said to him, pain coloring my voice.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:32

Alex:

“Then why are you here?” I asked calmly. “If you think I am going to hurt Ell, why not let me go? If you think I am a monster then let me go.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:35

Azrael:
"You want to go to her, fine. Go. You're probably going to do more good than I can," I sighed and crossed my arms. I actually hoped he came to comfort her/me. Maybe it would prove that he had changed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:47

Alex:

I threw the remainder of my rocks then looked at her. “You will let me be with her? You aren't going to stop me if I go to her right now?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:51

Azrael:
"No. I've waited four lifetimes to actually have you love me again. I wouldn't ruin it again." I said and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptySun 20 Feb - 23:51

Alex:

I watched her very still for a long moment then got in my car and nodded for her to get in on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 7:09

Azrael:
I got in the car and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:03

Nell:
I didn't know where to go. Being one of the "popular" crowd didn't mean you had more friends, it meant you had less people you could rely on. So I sat on my backpack on the front steps of school just because it seemed like neutral ground. That was until Gabriel and Michael showed up. Michael had a knife in his hand but I didn't have enough heart to scream. They were only visible to other angels. Gabriel smirked and picked me up by my neck and Michael advanced on me. Michael buried the knife inside me, all the way to the hilt. I screamed and Gabriel dropped me. Michael and Gabriel left, leaving me there on the steps.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:04

Alex:

I drove the whole way back to Nell in silence, I didn't wish to speak to Azrael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 13:08

Azrael:
I screamed and held my stomach where a long, deep cut was. It was bleeding but only we could see it. It was angel blood so humans couldn't see it. This gash could only mean one thing:
Nell was dying. This wasn't good.
"Find her. Quick...." i panted, sweating. The cut burned as if by acid.

Nell:
The pain was blinding but no one could see what was going on. They thought I was some crazy girl screaming. Instead of helping, they left me to die. I sobbed at the pain and panted. I was sweating as well. A boy came up, about my age. Probably a bit older.
"Do you need help - oh god!" he said, clearly seeing what everyone else was blind to. He picked my stuff up and slung it on his shoulder. He picked me up in his arms and held me close. He ran to the hospital.
"Th-they... can't do.... anything, angel boy..... They can't see it...." I panted and screamed when the acid burned the cut.
"Then I'm going to help you. Please stop screaming, I can't take it." He begged and looked at me. He kissed my damp cheek, making me blush. He put me down in the park and took out a wicked looking knife.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:00

Alex:

I cursed and floored it. I was back to her house shortly but Nell wasn't there. “ Oh god, Azrael.” I leaned over her pressing the towel I had used last night to her wound. I knew even if I could help her it wouldn't do any good because Nell was the one who was hurt. I drove around the area desperately looking for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:17

Nell:
I freaked out before the guy sliced his hand. He poured the blood over my wound.
"Wh-why did you help me?" I asked. He bent down and kissed me gently. He brushed hair from my face.
"Not even you remember everything, love. My name is Nathan Talbot. But call me Tal." he whispered, looking sad. I nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:20

Alex:

I saw her laying on a park bench with some guy leaning over her. I stopped the car suddenly and gathered Azrael into my arms to carry her to Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:26

Azrael:
I looked at my stomach and saw it was healing.
"Raziel!" i said to him and smiled. He smiled back and nodded. He took me out of Alex's arms and kissed my cheek.

Nell:
i wiped his kiss off my lips when he wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:33

Alex:

I glared at him when he took Azrail from me but turned and knelt next to Ell. “Are you okay? What happened?” I asked her worriedly brushing her damp hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:36

Nell:
"Gabriel came back with Michael. They tried to kill me. Stabbed me. Gabriel knew you left me again so he took the chance..... it hurts, Alex." I whispered, starting to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:43

Alex:

I gathered her in my arms holding her close. “I am so sorry, Ell.” I said softly stroking her hair gently trying to ignore Azrael and Raziel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:46

Nell:
"After Abaddon left Azrael, she met Raziel. They're lovers. He loves me." I said to him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:51

Alex:

“Fantastic.” I said flatly glaring at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:52

Nell:
"You left anyway. It doesn't matter. I love you." I said and bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:54

Alex:

I stayed silent for a moment though I wanted to say it back to her. “Do you love him?” I asked guarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 15:57

Nell:
I held onto him so he couldn't leave again.
"Not that I know of or feel. I don't feel like I love him. But I know I love you, even if I'm not supposed to," I smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:01

Alex:

I sighed. “Why shouldn't you love me?” I asked still slightly reserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:04

Nell:
"I was told that you were going to kill me. It doesn't matter. I love you so it doesn't matter." i said and touched his cheek with my fingertips. I kissed his cheek, near his lips. I gave him a tired smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:10

Alex:

I smiled half halfheartedly. “I love you.” I said softly then kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 5 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next