The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 14:20

Nell:
"Can I talk to you first? I'm coming, but I want to talk to you about it," I said as nicely and sweetly as I could. I walked up to his car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:03

Alex;

I watched her carefully then sighed. “Yeah we can talk.” I said looking down and the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:05

Nell:
I brought his face up to mine and kissed his cheek.
"Why do you want to leave?" I whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:09

Alex:

“Because I feel trapped here in this town. It is too familiar. If we have to destroy the world I'd rather not start here.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:14

Nell:
"I've already told you I couldn't do it. Abaddon, look around you. Do you really want to destroy this? Sweetheart, I'm going to give you two choices. Same ones I've given you before. Let me come with you and have a normal life together. Be happy, get married, have kids. Keep living here. Or kill me and go through with your mission. I don't want to be alive when it all goes down," I said quietly. I had already gotten in the car so he couldn't drive away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:37

Alex:

I sank into my chair weighing the options in my mind. “Why do you have to do this to me, Ell? Why can't you do what you are supposed to, you are the angel of destruction after all.” I half moaned my eyes closed. “Why do you have to be so damn perfect? I can't kill you, I wont do it, but I can't fail again.” I shook my head knocking the back of it against the seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 15:43

Nell:
"I was never one to do what I saw told. And I'm only perfect to you. I know I'm the angel of destruction but.... I can't. I can't go through with it. I am so sorry. If you never want to see me again, I'll understand." I whispered and looked at the pavement.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 16:37

Alex:

“I want to see you every day that I am here, I want you by my side as we fulfill our assignment. I will not let you off so easy as to kill you, you have to do this with me, Ell.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptyFri 18 Feb - 22:04

Nell:
"I'll come with you but I won't help with our assignment. If it makes you feel better, I'll come with you. But I mean it: I'm not helping complete it. This is all going to be your doing," I said to him, my hand reaching out and holding his tightly. I looked into his eyes, pleading him. I hoped he understood. God only knew how much I loved him, but he wanted to finish it and I surely didn't. Every time I thought of destroying the world I thought of little bunnies and puppies and small cute animals and I couldn't do it. I wanted to do something - anything - to show affection towards him so he wouldn't get mad but I wasn't sure what to do. Touch his cheek? Brush his hair back? I was clueless.
I settled with just looking at him and holding his hand. I closed my eyes before I let his hand go and opened them. I let out a breath, knowing it was useless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 17:00

(( hey, I'm making this a story. is it okay if I use Alex? ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 19:51

Alex:

I sighed watching her. Once she let my hand go I reached up and brushed my hand along her cheek tucking her hair behind her ear as I did so. “I'm sorry.” I whispered starting the car and driving away from her house. I wasn't sure where we were going I just knew it would be far away from here.

((Sure, go ahead!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:02

Nell:
"Alex! Alex!" I yelled, tears running down my face. I watched his car drive away, beside myself. I knew I could find him where ever he went, but I wasn't sure he'd want me to. I stood on the sidewalk, not knowing what to do. He was gone. Alex was gone and I never told him that I loved him. He'd have to guess.
I pressed my face into my hands, crying harder.
"I told you he'd hurt you," Azrael said, appearing beside me.
"Leave me alone! This is your fault! This is all your fault! I wish I would've been clueless! Leave me alone!" I yelled, angry and depressed.
"Calm down, Nell. I've felt this before. He's done this before. This is for the best." Azrael said and rested a hand on my back.
"Please go. Since I knew this, my life has been hell. Thanks to you I've lost him -"
"Thanks to me, you're alive. That you even exist to feel this way. Now stop crying -"
"You said you felt this before!? How did you feel!?" I yelled. Azrael looked back at me, tears in her eyes. But she didn't let them fall.
"I was depressed for a long time. I still am. But I've learned to use that to my advantage. Now go inside and wait a while. I'll tell you where he is."
"How?" I asked her.
"I'm going to have a nice talk with Abaddon," She said, her face gave too much pain and anger away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:10

Alex:

I drove for a long time without stopping, when I did finally it was at a large clear lake. The only thing leading to it was an over grown dirt road down the center of a nature reserve. I wouldn't destroy this place yet, but I needed to make a plan and focus my mind on my assignment rather than Ell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 20:18

Nell:
I sat inside my house as Azrael tried to find him. What had I done? I had pushed him away and then I had wanted to pull him back. As he had done to me. I wished I could say I was sorry. Tell him I loved him. Then kill myself before he destroys Earth so I can't see it. But I sat in my living room, sniffling. Then my aunt came in.
"That is it. The only reason i let you in this house is so you wouldn't cause trouble. I want you out of here in a few hours." She said. I closed my eyes, tears dripping down my face. I nodded and stood up.
Alex? Sweetheart? Why did you leave? Now I'm alone. I'm scared, Alex. I have no where to go. Will you come back for me? I thought hopelessly. I had hoped that we could communicate in our minds but I wasn't so sure. What I was sure about was that I was alone and no one could help me.

Azrael:
I had to find him, for myself. I had to speak to him. This had gone on long enough. The me in this life didn't deserve it. I had to find him and end this. It was the only way.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:19

Alex:

I sat on the hood of my car and skipped stones across the glassy top of the lake. The area around me was silent, I guessed animals could sense the angel of death near by and fled. I preferred it this way, I wished it could be only nature, no buildings or roads. I thought about where I would start, without Ell it would be difficult but I would do it nevertheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:21

Azrael:
I found him. It wasn't hard. All I had to do was go through his head.
"Hello, Abaddon," I said to him, trying to smile.

Nell:
I packed a few things and sat outside, not knowing where else to go. I bit my lip and started to cry again. This time from anger. What else could I lose?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:31

Alex:

I didn't look at her until I had finished throwing my small pile of rocks across the lake. I slid off my car and looked at her. “What do you want? What did you do to Ell?” I asked flatly searching for flat rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:34

Azrael:
"What do you mean? I did nothing to her. If you would've stayed then you would know that I was thrown out of living with my aunt.... Nell is sitting outside. So, i did nothing to her. You did. You broke her - our - heart and on top of that she has to live on the streets because she was kicked out. So do not blame me for doing anything to her. I did not." I said, confused as to why he would say such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:48

Alex:

I scowled at her. “You put all these thoughts in her head, you don't want her to be with me, you don't want her to start over, you won't let her be free.” I said not looking at her again and hurling rocks into the lake. “And of course she isn't going to live on the streets.” I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:52

Azrael:
"Start over? You really are stupid. There is no 'starting over'. The reason is because once you both remembered, you'd try to kill each other. You're lucky I even stayed in the school. I could have left and you would have never met her. I do want her to be with you, but we're lucky Abaddon hasn't forced you to remember. And Nell refuses to use anyones help, so of course she'll live on the street." I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySat 19 Feb - 21:58

Alex:

I gritted my teeth. “She can stay with me, I won't let her live on the street.” I said sitting back on my car. “And I am Abaddon, I am Alex. We are the same. Maybe I am not remembering because I choose not to because I, unlike you, can let the past go.” I said sullenly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Feb - 9:03

Azrael:
"That's not the case. Abaddon isn't like that. He hasn't changed in all the centuries I've known him. Perhaps he's trying to leave this world with a happy memory." I said, crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:50

Alex:

I hurled a rock at the water surface and said darkly, “The world is going to end, nothing about that will be happy.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Feb - 19:54

Azrael:
"I meant be happy with me. One last happy memory. Maybe I should've left you two alone. This is why he's kept your memories from you. So you two could fall in love without having to deal with any of this for a while," I mused and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 EmptySun 20 Feb - 20:01

Alex:

“Maybe you should have, now you ave destroyer what hope we had by making her sure that I will hate her and try to kill her when I remember.” I said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next