The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:11

Nell:
I smiled and kissed him back, my heart beating very fast in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:15

Alex:

I pulled back after a moment and helped her to her feet. “Lets get you home and cleaned up.” I said holding on to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:17

Nell:
I nodded, holding onto him.
"Leave her alone. You've done enough." Tal said, crossing his arms. He glared at Alex. I leaned on Alex a little bit, my arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:20

Alex:

I glared back at him. “I don't think that is going to happen.” said evenly. “Are you going to try to stop me?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:25

Nell:
I tightened my arms around him slightly, warningly.
"Don't, Alex." I whispered, looking up at him.
"What? You love him? After everything he's done to you? How could you not remember me?" He asked, sounding hurt.
"Maybe you weren't important enough. I only remember what's important," I said and lightly rubbed Alex's side over his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:38

Alex:

I smirked at him and held Ell closer. “Come on, sweet heart.” I said leading her back to my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:39

Nell:
I nodded and held my stomach.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 16:57

Alex:

I helped her into the car then looked up at him. “I appreciate you healing her.” I told him after I closed her door. “But if you start coming around her, I am going to have to do some thing about it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 17:48

Nell:
"I can't promise I won't try to see her." Tal said and walked away. I looked at Alex.
"Leave him alone. It'll be okay," I said to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 18:56

Alex:

I watched him go then got in the car. “Azrael told me you were kicked out.” I said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 18:58

Nell:
"Yeah. Aparently I was more trouble than I was worth." i said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 19:06

Alex:

I grabbed her hand. “You are a bit of trouble.” I said smiling slightly then, “I told her you could stay with me. I have an extra room in my apartment if you want it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 19:10

Nell:
"What did she say? i don't give a rats ass? -- Huh? I can stay with you?" i asked and smiled. I hugged him around the neck, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 19:25

Alex:

“She said you could.” I told her smiling as I started the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 19:41

Nell:
I smiled and hugged him.
"I love you." I grinned and pressed my face into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyMon 21 Feb - 23:29

Alex:

I smiled and rubbed her back. “And I love you, Ell.” I said a hint of sadness in my tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 7:09

Nell:
I caught his tone. He sounded just slightly sad, but I was worried that there might be something wrong with him.
"Are you okay? What's wrong?" i asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:07

Alex:

I smiled. “I am okay, Ell, nothing is wrong.” I said pulling up behind the guitar shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:10

Nell:
I nodded and half-smiled. I kissed his cheek and sat down right.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:15

Alex:

I got out and when around to her side to open her door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:15

Nell:
I smiled and got out.
"What are we doing here?" I asked him, taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:20

Alex:

“I live in the apartment above the shop, come on.” I pulled her with me and unlocked the door in the back and brought her up the stairs with me. We came right into my sitting room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:21

Nell:
"Cool," I smiled and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:23

Alex:

“You like it?” I asked her letting go of her hand to go into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:25

Nell:
"Yeah. I've never really - well, I guess we have. Like, lived alone. I was just talking about in this life..... Where are your parents?" i asked to change the subject. I sat on the floor in front of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next