The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:36

Alex:

“I don't know. I have lived with my aunt since I remembered and moved out as soon as she let me.” I explained pouring my self a glass of milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 19:36

Nell:
"Why, darling?" i asked, looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 21:38

Alex:

I hesitated taking a sip from my glass before answering. “Because for the most part I like to be on my own.” I said walking into the sitting room and putting my glass on the table while pulling her up next to me on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 21:40

Nell:
I half-smiled and kissed his cheek. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyTue 22 Feb - 21:42

Alex:

I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the feeling of having her in my arms again. “I love you.” I murmured against her hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 7:35

Nell:
"I love you as well," I smiled and curled up against him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyWed 23 Feb - 23:59

Alex:

I put my hand on the side of her face and just held her for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 7:04

Nell:
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. I missed him so much. I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:12

Alex:

Once I realized she had fallen asleep I scooped her up and carried her to my bed and set her down gently. I brushed hair away from her face and kissed her lightly before going back into the living and cleaning up a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:13

Nell:
I woke up a few hours and rubbed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:22

Alex:

I sat on the couch, every room but mine now in perfect order, reading one of the many books from off my shelf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:22

Nell:
I walked out and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:28

Alex:

I looked up when she walked in and set the book down when she sat by me. “Did you sleep well?” I asked her while pulling her into my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:28

Nell:
I smiled and nodded, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:31

Alex:

I put my hand under her chin and kissed her winding my other arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyThu 24 Feb - 17:32

Nell:
I smiled and kissed him back, sliding my arms around his neck to bring him closer.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 18:24

Alex:

I tightened my arm around her waist pulling her against me and tangling my other hand in her hair as I kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 18:27

Nell:
i leaned back, pulling him with me so he lay on top. I kissed him deeper, my hands resting on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:08

Alex:

I supported myself on my elbow so I didn't squish her as I trialed my other hand down her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyFri 25 Feb - 19:10

Nell:
I shivered and licked his lips, kissing him a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Feb - 2:37

Alex:

A delighted groan escaped me when she licked my lips and in return I bit hers lightly and opened my eyes a little to see her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Feb - 7:59

Nell:
I opened my eyes a little to look at his face.
"What? Too far?" i asked, lightly touching his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Feb - 12:05

Alex:

“What?... No, no I don't think so.” I said smiling sideways at her brushing her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptySun 27 Feb - 12:06

Nell:
I brought his lips to mine again, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 EmptyMon 28 Feb - 0:28

Alex:

I kissed her back for a bit then started to kiss down her neck to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next