The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 3:06

Alex:

I smiled at her. “Perfect.” I told her kissing her on the cheek before going in to the the bathroom again leaving the door open and getting into the shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 7:30

I sat on the bed, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 16:13

Alex:

I finished in the shower and got dressed before going back into my room and laying next to Ell. “I think school has been out for about an hour now.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 21:17

Nell:
I nodded and rolled over on my side. I draped my arm over his stomach and rested my head on his shoulder. I kissed his cheek, my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 21:48

Alex:

I put my arm around her back and smoothed my hand over it slowly, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 21:50

Nell:
"What are you thinking about?" I whispered and opened my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:00

Alex:

“Stuff.” I answered throwing up a block so she couldn't get in my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:02

Nell:
"It must be bad since you won't tell me," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:14

Alex:

“It isn't bad, Ell.” I told her looking up at the ceiling. “Why do you want to know?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:15

Nell:
"I just do," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:37

Alex:

“What are you thinking?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:39

Nell:
"Wondering what your thinking," i said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:55

Alex:

“Why does it matter?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 22:56

Nell:
"I just want to know," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:03

Alex:

“I was thinking about the memories I have.” I said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:06

Nell:
"Oh," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:09

Alex:

I continued to smooth my hand on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:10

Nell:
"What about them?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySat 16 Apr - 23:18

Alex:

“Nothing.” I said shortly still looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Apr - 8:05

Nell:
I sighed, knowing this was the end of this conversation. I rested my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:31

Alex:

"I love you." I aid softly looking down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Apr - 19:35

Nell:
"You too," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptySun 17 Apr - 21:24

Alex:

I stroked her hair for a while. “I guess I’ll call Justin and see what time he wants us there.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptyMon 18 Apr - 7:20

Nell:
I nodded mutely.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 0:47

Alex:

I sat up holding her gently against me. “Are you alright?” I asked looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next