The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:12

Alex:

“I am sure it would be fun either way.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:40

Nell:
I leaned forward enough so our lips met. I kissed him hungrily on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 23:33

Alex:

I wound my hand that wasn’t still holding hers through her hair and held her face to mine as I kissed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 7:05

Nell:
I smiled and kissed him deeper, sliding my tongue in his mouth. I unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 16:27

Alex:

I smiled into the kiss and stepped around the table, winding my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyTue 29 Mar - 19:01

Nell:
"Your room?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 1:20

Alex:

I swiped my arm under her legs making her fall but caught her with my other arm. I help her in my arms and kissed her for a moment before carrying her to my bedroom.

((Time skip?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 7:27

(( yeah ))

Nell:
I rested my head on his shoulder, my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 15:41

Alex:

I rubbed my hand up and down her back slowly, close to sleep myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyWed 30 Mar - 17:27

Nell:
"I love you, Alex. Good night," I smiled and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 2:27

Alex:

I fell asleep shortly after she did. In the morning woke up on my side with my arm under the sleeping Ell. I kissed her cheek barely then settled back into the pillow closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 13:45

Nell:
"Morning, Alex. Ugh, we have school," i sighed and rested my head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 18:04

Alex:

I groaned as I put both my arms around her. “We could always skip.” I said softly and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyThu 31 Mar - 18:35

Nell:
"And do what?" I asked and smiled. I kissed his neck, running my tongue along his skin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 0:25

Alex:

I chewed on the inside of my lip. “Any thing you want.” I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 17:04

Nell:
I smiled at him and kissed his lips.
"I love you," I whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 20:13

Alex:

“I love you too.” I said back my eyes still slightly open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 20:43

Nell:
Sleeping with him now felt different than my memories. Better, i guess. Because i had him again, the man i was in love with. And he would always be mine. Or at least i hoped. I hoped we would always be together from now on, like we were meant to be. That thought made me have doubts and I looked away. I curled up against him and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 20:58

Alex:

I hugged her. “What is the decision on going to school?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 20:59

Nell:
"Lets go," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:17

Alex:

“To school? Really? You want to go?” I asked propping myself up on my elbows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:18

Nell:
"Yeah, i guess," I said, still not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:22

Alex:

“What's the matter?” I asked watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:24

Nell:
"What if its my powers? I know I'm using my powers to keep your memories from you but what if its also making you love me? Like you did before? What if i let you go? Will you hate me? Kill me? I don't know what to do. I don't know what I'm doing to you. Oh, God," I whispered and pressed my face into my hands, pulling my knees to my chest. I started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:34

Alex:

I blinked, surprised by her sudden outburst. “Ell,” I said softly pulling her into my lap. “I'll love you no matter what you do. I know I wouldn't feel quite this way if it was you forcing me to love you, my mind has been fogged by power before, I know what it feels like.” I told her pulling her hands away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next