The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:53

I kissed him harder.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:56

Alex:

I slid my hand around to the back of her neck holding her to me and deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:57

Nell:
I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 1:14

Alex:

I groaned wanting more, I put my harm around her back pressing her to my chest while I kissed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyTue 8 Mar - 6:53

Nell:
I brought myself up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed him rougher.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 0:57

Alex:

I ran my hand up under her shirt rubbing against her spine and around to her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 7:01

Nell:
I moaned a bit and licked his neck up to his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 18:39

Alex:

I grinned and bit her neck lightly until the buzzer went off, the pasta was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyThu 10 Mar - 18:45

Nell:
"Ugh, why does it have to go off at the most inconvenient times?" I groaned, wanting to continue.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 1:02

Alex:

“I do not know, some force neither of us is aware of?” I said lightly brushing hair from her face and setting her down. “I actually am close to starvation,” I told her kissing the base of her neck even as I got dinner ready. “You sap my energy, in a good way.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyFri 11 Mar - 5:04

Nell:
I laughed, realizing I was starving as well.
"Yeah, I am hungry. You take my energy away as well," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 13:56

Alex:

I dished us up and set the table. I took hold of both of her hands and pulled her up against me leaning down to kiss her quickly. “I love you, Ell.” I murmured against her lips then let hr go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 15:52

Nell:
"You too. it's amazing how you shortened my already short name," I laughed and kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:32

Alex:

I grinned at her then sat down at the table .h
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Mar - 16:34

Nell:
I sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:33

Alex:

I ate in silence for a while then leaned back in my seat looking at the ceiling thinking back to what I almost said earlier. “Would you be mad if you weren't my first?” I asked slowly and still looking up.

((Sorry it took me so long... I forgot about this >.<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:34

(( its okay ))

Nell:
"No.... more like, a bit sad. Thats all. Can i ask who it was?" I asked quietly. I sat there since I finished eating.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:45

Alex:

I winced a little. I doubted she would be okay with me listing off several names. “Just a girl.” I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:48

Nell:
"I can tap into your head, ya'know. I can hear you. But i guess.... i don't know. You are my first, if you couldn't tell. I have no idea what I'm doing. I don't know why I'm doing this to myself again," I sighed and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:53

Alex:

I looked back at her, feeling rotten. “I wish I had waited. I'm sorry Ell.” I said softly and reached across the table to touch her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:54

Nell:
I caught his hand and laced my fingers with his.
"I guess I'll have to make up for lost time," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 18:59

Alex:

I smiled back. “How exactly are you going to do that?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:00

Nell:
"You'll see," i winked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:07

Alex:

“But I want to know now.” I said leaning toward her across the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 EmptyMon 28 Mar - 19:08

Nell:
"But then it won't be fun," i smiled and backed up a bit, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next