The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:53

Alex:

I stood up and pull a pair of pants on and leaned down to kiss her again. “I'll make us dinner.” I said against her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 17:54

Nell:
I nodded and smiled.
"So, what did you want to ask me?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:00

Alex:

“Ask you?” I asked confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:00

Nell:
"Ask, tell, what?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:02

Alex:

I bit my lip having no clue. “Do you know what it was about?” I asked trying to spark my memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:03

Nell:
"It was a few minutes ago! You said it was nothing." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:05

Alex:

“It is nothing! I don't want to talk about it.” I said frowning a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:06

Nell:
"Fine." I sighed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:07

Alex:

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her face up to look at me. “Don't pout, please don't pout.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:08

Nell:
I couldn't be mad at him, so I smiled.
"Okay." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:18

Alex:

I smiled and brushed her cheek with my hand the started into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:19

Nell:
i sat there, still wondering. I wish i knew, that's just the type of person I was. I HAD to know.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:22

Alex:

I opened the fridge to see what I had though I knew I was low. I went to the store about every two weeks and by the end of that I had barely any food. I decided on spaghetti and started the water boiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:24

I stood up and got dressed. I came up behind him and hugged him. I kissed his back softly and rested my forehead against his back.
"I love you," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:27

Alex:

I grinned. “I know.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:29

Nell:
I leaned against him, my cheek pressed against his back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:36

Alex:

I finished what I was doing then turned around and lifted her up ho her legs could wrap around my waist and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:37

Nell:
I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, I moaned.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:38

Alex:

I sucked a little then moved down to her collar bone and a little down her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:39

Nell:
I ran my hands through his hair, pressing his lips harder to my skin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:44

Alex:

I squeezed her gently and licked her neck before hearing the water boil over. I groaned and looked up at her then set her down reluctantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:45

Nell:
I sighed and watched him, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:49

Alex:

I poured in the pasta and changed the temp. I turned back to her and took a strand of her hair between my fingers while putting my other arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:50

I went on my toes and tilted my face up. I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 EmptyMon 7 Mar - 18:52

Alex:

I smiled and leaned down a little kissing her back and putting my hand along the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next