The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 7:09

Nell:
"I'm just wondering if i should give you your memories back. Even if you would hate me," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 10:49

Alex:

“Lets not talk about that now.” I said kissing her lightly before rolling off the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 17:49

Nell:
"Why not? When would be a good time to talk about my death, huh?" I asked, suddenly angry.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyTue 19 Apr - 23:12

Alex:

My jaw tightened at her tone. “I am not going to kill you.” I hissed not looking at her. “And I am not going to hate you. Why would you give me my memories back if you thought it was going to be suicide any way?” I demanded turning to face her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 6:56

Nell:
"Because it would save you! Gabriel and Michael won't come to kill you, only me! But by the time they come, i'll be dead since you'll kill me! I've been keeping that from you too. Your hate. I've been keeping a lot away from you. Thats why you hated me before. I realized i had to take it away," I whispered the last sentence. I rested my head in my hands, starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 13:14

Alex:

I was torn between comforting her and leaving her to cry to her own and forget about this conversation. I stood there for a moment before sitting next to her and putting my hand on her back. “I do not want my memories if they make me hate you. I would rather die than kill you.” I told her, my tone controlled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyWed 20 Apr - 15:29

Nell:
"Your going to need them back sooner or later," I muttered under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 0:21

Alex:

“Ell, just stop. I don't want to hear it.” I told her in exasperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 6:51

Nell:
I growled and shut up, pissed. I crossed my arms and turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 15:47

Alex:

I sighed and stood up. I looked down at her for a moment then left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 15:48

Nell:
I sat there, conflicted. How could i be so selfish as to keep his hate and memories away from him? I was so stupid. I had to give it back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 15:56

Alex:

I looked around in the kitchen for some thing to eat, I still needed to get groceries since I had little food. I snacked on an apple darkly scowling at the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 15:59

Nell:
I stood and paced the room, thinking. I finally decided to give him everything back. I locked the door to the room quickly and hid in the closet. I focused on freeing his hate and memories.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 16:12

Alex:

I took in a breath leaning dizzily against the counter, pictures flashing through my mind. “Ell, stop!” I said but it was quieter than I meant it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 18:34

Nell:
I ignored it and covered my ears, pressing my forehead to my knees, my eyes closed. I continued.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 19:24

Alex:

I turned around and put my hands on the counter for support. “Please Ell, this isn't what I want!” I yelled to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 19:26

Nell:
"You need to know! You need to know if your making the right choice!" I screamed and squeezed my eyes shut, giving him the rest of his memories.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 19:30

Alex:

I covered my face with my hands fighting the emotions inside me, the memories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 19:32

Nell:
I knew he had it all now. I was scared for my life. I sat in the closet, waiting to hear him yelling and threatening me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 20:55

Alex:

I sunk my teeth into my arm injecting venom to make me stay calm. I didn't know what to think, I was miserable.

((Why is he supposed to hate her again?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyThu 21 Apr - 20:57

(( cause she abandoned him. she said that she would rather stay on Earth with Raziel than in Heaven with him. she loves him more, but he doesnt know that :/ he's jealous and feels betrayed. ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 0:40

((Alright. It's is still your reply))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Apr - 7:35

Nell:
I rocked myself, waiting. My heart pounded as i waited for him to come in yelling at me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 2:11

Alex:

I was fighting to keep every thing down, to keep my mind blank like I did to keep Ell from reading my thoughts. My stomach turned at the thought of her because I was having so many intense conflicting feelings. One part of me was thinking of her as Ell, the other was hating the one I knew as Azrael. I felt stronger than I had before but I was also strong enough to control myself. Because I loved Ell even if I hated Azrael at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 EmptyMon 25 Apr - 7:22

Nell:
When nothing happened, I stood up hesitantly and walked out of the room. I slowly walked over to Alex.
"Honey.... are you okay?" I asked meekly, staying a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 21 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 32  Next