The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:38

Nell:
"Why don't you hate me? I've been keeping your memories from you. I'm scared of showing them to you. You'll hate me. You'll hate me and I can't take it happening again. I can't. I'll surely die," i whispered, still crying heavily. i let him pull my hands away from my face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:52

Alex:

I smoother her hair away from her shoulder and let my teeth turn to needle sharp. I bit the base of her neck letting a small amount of venom into her blood stream to cheer her up. I pulled back and watched the two punctures heal. “I do not hate you because, like I have said before, I have changed. I am not the same I was in past lives.” I said softly wiping her tears away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 21:53

Nell:
"Wh-what did you do...?" i asked, confused. I touched my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:00

Alex:

“I bit you, I thought you could tell.” I said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:03

Nell:
"Y-yeah.... Just... how?" i asked, feeling like I was missing something.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:10

Alex:

“Would you like for me to show you again?” I asked kissing her shoulder where I had bitten her. My teeth were back to normal now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:11

Nell:
"Wh-what are you, Alex? An incubus?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:18

Alex:

“I am the same as you.” I said pulling back from her. “Let's get ready if we are going to school.” I said avoiding looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:19

Nell:
I put a hand on his arm.
"Alex, stop lying. Why aren't you looking at me? i'm not scared, sweetie." I said and smiled. I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:27

I kissed her back and didn't say anything. Once I pulled away I rolled over her and got off the bed and went into the bathroom leaving the door open to get a quick shower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:28

Nell:
Why aren't you answering me? I thought to him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:34

Alex:

I didn't respond and attempted to clear my mind so she couldn't get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:35

Nell:
Are you a vampire? I asked, knowing how stupid i sounded.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptyFri 1 Apr - 22:45

Alex:

I undressed and got into the shower closing the glass door behind me. “Do you think I am a vampire?” I called over the running water. Usually I would have continued to ignore her as long as she was talking in my head but I wanted to know what she was thinking right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 9:30

Nell:
"I don't know. Im between incubus and vampire right now," I said. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I sat on the floor outside the shower.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 15:53

Alex:

“Stop thinking about it.” I told her rinsing shampoo out on my hair. “I am like you, Ell, I told you before. I am Abaddon.” I finished up in the shower and got out wrapping a towel around my waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:28

Nell:
"Okay," i said softly and checked him out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:32

Alex:

I chuckled seeing her expression. "What?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:33

Nell:
"Nothing," i smiled
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:39

Alex:

I pulled on a pair of clean jeans and walked up behind Ell tilting her face up with my hand and leaned over her so my face was inches from hers. "I," I kissed the top of her nose, "love," I kissed her cheek, "You." I finished and kissed her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:43

Nell:
I smiled and kissed him back, both hands running up his back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 20:49

Alex:

I smiled. "Get ready for school, darlin'" I said pulling away and going to my closet to find a shirt. "I have a test today." I said absently to myself. to every one else, I seemed like school was the last thing on my mind what with skipping all the time but I was actually fairly good at every subject and aced every test I took. “I keep forgetting you are just a sophomore.” I said coming back to Ell with a grin playing on my lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 21:22

Nell:
"Just?" I asked and crossed my arms, playfully glaring at him. A smile played on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 21:26

Alex:

“Mmm-hmm.” I said grinning at her. “You sure are adorable though.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 EmptySat 2 Apr - 22:46

Nell:
I smiled.
"And biting me with your fangs didn't answer my question about you only loving me because of my powers. And i still don't know why you can bite me at all. Your not human and I don't know why you avoid the question. I will always love you, so you can't scare me away," i said and smiled at him. I kissed his cheek and got dressed in my jeans and one of his button-down shirts. I tied a belt around my hips and put on my shoes. I tied my red hair back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 12 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 32  Next