The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 9:50

Alex:

I tensed when she came in. The knuckles on my had gripping the edge of the counter were white. After a long moment I took a breath. “No, I am not.” I said carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyTue 26 Apr - 16:25

Nell:
"Should i leave?" I asked softly, tears brimming in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Apr - 1:33

Alex:

I closed my eyes tightly and shook my head once, my whole body controlled and extremely tense. “No, I will.” I aid but I didn’t move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Apr - 6:57

Nell:
"I'm so sorry," I whispered and almost stepped closer. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, do something. But i knew I shouldn't. So i turned on my heel and left.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Apr - 18:03

Alex:

I opened my eyes and watched her leave then looked for my keys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyWed 27 Apr - 18:05

Nell:
Tears dripped down my face, feeling terrible all over again. But it was my fault this time. Guilt made me do it. I couldn't keep him in the dark. After i made it out, i ran for it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:43

Alex:

I took in several deep breaths. I just had to take this one step at a time, I could get used to being like this, it was who I was after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyThu 28 Apr - 21:45

Nell:
I found a park and sat down at the base of a tree. Gabriel looked down at me.
"Poor, poor Azrael," he mocked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyThu 28 Apr - 22:22

A girl watched the two angels from a distance hidden in the shade of a tree. It was doubtful either of them would notice her unless they were looking for some thing abnormal. she had a shield around herself.

Alex:

I headed out to my car and started driving toward the beach again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 7:28

Nell:
"Leave me alone, Gabriel." I sighed and stood up, crying harder.
"Abbadon hates you now, doesn't he?" he asked and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Yes..... what are you doing?" I asked before he kissed me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 15:59

The girl's silky cat hears flattened over her black hair. She hadn't meant to be watching them but the moment Azrael showed up there she couldn't turn away. She let the shield around herself shatter breaking the quiet with a deafening sound. Neither of the angels would know her but she most definitely knew them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 20:57

Azrael:
I found myself kissing him back, for a reason i didn't know. I didn't love him but i needed someone to be there for me.
Then i felt the knife in my back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:00

The girl stormed over to them in a fit of uncontrollable fury. Once she was there she grabbed Gabriel by the neck and jaw wrenching him away from Azrael. Her razor claws digging into his skin. “I’d think twice before I touch her if I were you,” She hissed venomously, her voice inhuman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:01

Azrael:
I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.
"Who - what - are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:25

She shoved Gabriel back then turned to Azrael, one ear flicking up. “Evelyn.” She said shortly, her voice turning normal again. She scowled at Azrael then said, “And I am a warlock.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:27

Azrael:
"Good for you," I muttered, not in the mood to be nice anymore
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:30

“Where is Abaddon?” She asked watching the angel closely. “Why isn’t he with you?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:31

Azrael:
"He hates me," I said to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:33

Evelyn smirked. “Oh does he now?” She asked stepping around her. “Bring him back to me, I want to see him.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:33

Azrael:
"Who are you to him?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:37

“I do not see how that concerns you. You either bring him to me or pay a price, it is up to you. I have other ways of having him brought to me but so far you have intervened.” Evelyn said boredly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:39

Azrael:
"Who are you to him!?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:46

Evelyn scowled at her. “I have known him for a long time, angel, now get him for me.” Her voice was growing more metallic sounding as she spoke. He let blue sparks leap from her hand to Azrael, shocking her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:47

Azrael:
"Leave him alone." I growled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 EmptyFri 29 Apr - 22:52

Evelyn watched her. “You have no power while you are in pain, you can’t stop me from any thing I want to do. Now, go get me Abaddon, I wont hurt him.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 22 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 32  Next