The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:11

Alex:

I cocked an eyebrow at them seeing Eve's cat ears laying flat in annoyance. “Yeah I'm done, lets go.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:12

Azrael:
I tossed Evelyn a hat to cover her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:16

Alex:

Eve continued to scowl at Ell and refused to wear the hat, pinning her ears down instead so her black hair would cover them. I pushed them out the door and hurried down the stairs to my car. “We're already late.” I muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:16

Azrael:
"I know," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:19

Alex:

“No worries kids, no one will notice.” Eve said sliding into the front seat before Ell could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:27

Azrael:
I rolled my eyes and sat in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 21:28

Alex:

The drive to school was shot due to the fact that I sped most of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 7:12

Azrael:
"Just don't kill us, love," I laughed and put a hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 17:14

Alex:

I smiled but had to keep eyes on the road. “Of course he isn't going to kill us.” Eve retorted. I shot her a look but didn't say anything as I parked the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyTue 7 Jun - 19:01

Azrael:
"I was joking, Demon," I muttered and got out of the car. I was done competing with her. I knew i wasn't going to win.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 1:58

Alex:

I sighed watching my sister leave before turning to Ell. “I'm sorry about her, this is why I never let her meet you in past lives.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 7:11

Azrael:
"I was proved right, by the way. She loves you like more than a sister. I saw it when i asked her. Don't say she's your sister and all that because its only by human blood - which all of us can see doesn't matter. Just make sure to put her in her place," I said softly and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 15:28

Alex:

“Ell, please.” I said in exasperation. “I told you before, she loves to mess with people, she loves to play mind games and she's good at it. Don't fall into her trap”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 15:35

Azrael:
"She's clouding your judgement. I know exactly what I'm doing, Abbadon. I knew many people much cleverer than she is and I know who is lying. But you refuse to see it," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 16:21

Alex:

I scowled. “Whatever, believe what you like.” I said pushing through the doors heading to my class without another word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyThu 9 Jun - 21:10

Azrael:
This is what she wants, darling. She wants us to fight. I'm sorry, I thought to him and went to class.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptySat 11 Jun - 3:15

Tristan:

I finished the test in my first class with plenty of time to spare and spent it by scratching a drawing into my desk. I had a head ache still from last night still though I had managed to also ace my test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptySat 11 Jun - 9:27

Azrael:
I would have to talk to him at lunch, i thought and finished my test.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptySat 11 Jun - 23:05

At lunch Eve made her way through the crowd looking for Alex but instead found The other angel. “Hey you, this school stuff is kinda fun, like a puzzle or some thing.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptySat 11 Jun - 23:08

Azrael:
"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and got my lunch. I found Alex at a table with his friends. I took my seat next to him, seeing it was the only one that was. I was sick of her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 4:00

Alex:

I smiled and put my arm around Ell when she sat next to me. The reaction of the others at the table were less friendly. They had seen me at the party last night ans they knew why -thanks to Eve- I was upset and dull. Justin was the only one who gave Ell a smile and nod only to be replaced by a grin whn my sister found her seat at the table; his lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 7:39

Azrael:
Mari didn't look pleased in any way. That was technically her boyfriend and she didn't like what Eve was doing. Mari looked at me and I looked back at her. I knew we both hated her. It didn't seem like anyone else at the table really liked her. Alex was the only one because that was his "sister".
"Um, Eve, there are seats, you know? Not necessarily guy's laps," I said, looking at her. Whatever this girl was doing was working with one or two people, but not the rest. I could see it. They were just very uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 16:03

Alex:

“I'm good here, thanks, Angel.” She said putting her arm around Justin's neck. I tensed at her calling Ell an angel, the others would probably assume it was a nick name but it still bothered me. I caught my sisters gaze and shook my head once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyMon 13 Jun - 16:57

Azrael:
"Can you at least get off my best friend's boyfriend and act like a whore with someone else?" I asked, crossing my arms. Clearly everyone at the table wanted her to go. Bringing me here was enough, but i was good and fit in well. Eve was just acting like a whore, which made the guys uncomfortable somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 Jun - 3:47

Alex:

I could imagine Eve's ears flaking in irritation with the look she gave Ell. “You don't mind, do you? What was your name? Justin?” She said in a golden metallic voice. Justin cast a fleeting, rueful look at Mari before saying, “I don't mind.” Of course he would, he was just like me. I let out a frustrated breath and stood up going around the table and lifting my sister off of him by the arm. “We need to talk.” I growled to quiet for any human to hear. Her skin started to sting my hand, it was the demon blood in her. I zapped her back by leaving a burning hand print on her arm and I pulled her away from the table. She let out a surprised, hushed cry looking up at me with scornful, catlike eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 27 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next