The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 May - 14:59

Alex:

“Then why can't you stay?” I asked pausing for a moment in what I was doing but not turning around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 May - 15:00

Azrael:
"I can if you want me to," I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 May - 15:03

Alex:

“I do want you to, I didn't want you to leave in the first place.” I said quietly and started looking for a shirt again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 May - 15:05

Azrael:
I half-smiled and picked up a shirt i knew he liked. I held it in front of his face.
"I'll stay," I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 26 May - 19:58

(( hey, back ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 0:28

Alex:

I half smiled and kissed her on the cheek before pulling on the shirt and going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyThu 2 Jun - 7:28

Azrael:
I leaned against the door.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySat 4 Jun - 2:56

Alex:

I came back out and leaned against the door way. “You're sure I really have to go to school today?” I asked putting my hand to my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySat 4 Jun - 19:35

Azrael:
"No... But I'll have to go and take notes for you," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySat 4 Jun - 23:20

Alex:

I sighed. “It's fine, I'm fine, I'll go.” I said rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySat 4 Jun - 23:21

Azrael:
"Nah, it's fine," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySun 5 Jun - 0:41

Alex:

I ignored her and put my arm around her waist pulling her with me into the kitchen. “All I need is coffee. Where did that girl run off to?” I asked looking around for my sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySun 5 Jun - 9:39

Azrael:
I looked around and put my hand over his that was resting on my hip.
"I don't know. She was just here..." I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptySun 5 Jun - 22:25

Alex:

“Still here, angels.” Eve muttered from the couch we had just walked past. She stood up and brushed herself off absently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 7:30

Azrael:
"She lives," I muttered and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 14:22

Alex:

“Don't sound too thrilled, darling, my brother might get jealous.” She said with a wink as she made her way into the kitchen. “I was thinking about joining you two at school today.” She smiled brightly at us but with a hint of mischief. “What do you think?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:14

Azrael:
"It would only matter by your age. You look my age, not Alex's. So you would see me and not him," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:24

Alex:

Eve came over to us and lightly pushed Ell away so she could wrap her arms around me. She fluttered her lashes at Ell. “I do have an ID, and I actually am his older sister, I was born first. Doesn't matter what age I look, that can be changed.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:28

Azrael:
"Whatever," I sighed, realizing I couldn't win.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:39

Alex:

I peeled Evelyn off me and went to make myself coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:49

Azrael:
I leaned on the door, my arms crossed. I was getting sick of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:53

Evelyn went back into Alex's room and changed into a short skirt and a low-cut top. She finished getting ready and went back to stand close to the angel. “Hurry up, honey.” She called to Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 19:55

Azrael:
"Your his sister, not his lover. That would be me," I said and rolled my eyes. I looked at what she was wearing. "And dressing like a hooker won't get him to notice you. You'll get the attention of other guys."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:06

Eve laughed. “I'm not trying to get his attention, I already have it. And I have no romantic interest in him, he is my brother.”

Alex:

I sighed pouring the rest of my coffee in a traveling cup and headed over to meet the girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 EmptyMon 6 Jun - 20:08

Azrael:
"I'm not stupid. I see the way you look at him. He's only your brother by human blood - which doesn't matter. You know that," I whispered just before he walked over. I smiled at him.
"You done?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next