The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:27

Nell:
"I wasn't. I was talking about now. I never learn," I said and half-smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:29

Alex:

“What do you mean?” I asked looking at her side ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:35

Nell:
"I never learn from my mistakes," I sighed and looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:39

Alex:

"And what is your mistake now?" I asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:41

Nell:
"That i don't know when to give up," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:43

Alex:

“It's okay, love.” I said squeezing her hand lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:44

Nell:
I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:52

Alex:

I pulled up at school. “I'll see you during lunch?” I asked turning to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:55

Nell:
"Yeah," I smiled and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and got out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:58

Alex;

I smiled at her and got out of the car heading to my first class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 16:59

Nell:
I ran to my class.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:04

Alex:

I took the test in the first class and finished first. While I waited for the bell I scribbled a drawing into my desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:07

Nell:
We had to practice German in class.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:16

Alex:

The first half of the day seemed to go by sluggishly. Finally the bell rang for lunch and I waited at a table for Ell. A few 'friends' of mine came over and sat next to me rambling on about things I didn't care about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 17:44

Nell:
i got lunch with Marcella and sat down at the table where Alex sat. I sat next to him and Marcella just looked at me, confused. But she sat down as well, ignoring the people.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:11

Alex:

Justin stared at Ell's friend when she sat down and Blake gave Ell and I a weird look as I put my arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:12

Nell:
"Um, yes?" I asked quietly and leaned on Alex a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:17

Alex:

Blake muttered something about thinking it was just a rumor and her not being my usual type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:19

Nell:
I didn't look at Alex.
"I guess I'm not his usual type. But it's not just a rumor," i smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:25

Alex:

“Nope, definitely not a rumor.” I said and bent down to kiss her. Justin and Blake glanced at each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 18:30

Nell:
I smiled and kissed him back, licking his lower lip. Marcella just stared. I laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:11

Alex:

I chuckled and pulled back and squeezed her slightly around the waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:13

Nell:
I sensed some people looking at us but I didn't care. I was in his arms again and he loved me. Thats all that matters.
"How long has this been going on?" Mari asked, looking at us. I didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:23

Alex:

“Centuries.” I answered grinning and Justin rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 EmptySun 3 Apr - 19:25

Nell:
i blushed and nudged him with my shoulder.
"Centuries?" Marcella asked and looked at me. But i was smiling at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 14 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next