The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 15:32

Alex:

Evelyn smiled wickedly and turned Ell around so she could touch her wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 15:34

Azrael:
I inhaled sharply through my mouth at the horrible pain when she touched it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 15:51

Alex:

Eve healed her than lightly pushed her back toward me. “It’s all good, angel.” she said then looked up at me. “I don’t have any where to stay, and I’d like to stick around here with you. I haven’t seen you in a very long time.” She said and I nodded. “You can stay at my place, of course.” Evelyn smiled evilly at Ell,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 15:53

Azrael:
My hands clenched into fists and i set my jaw. I nodded, taking the hint that i was no longer welcome, and left.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 15:58

Alex:

I caught her arm again. “Ell, what’s the matter?” I asked with a sigh, reeling her back to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:06

Azrael:
"Nothing. Let me go," I said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:09

Alex:

“What is the matter? I will not let you go until you tell me.” I said holding her arm tight enough so she couldn’t pull away but not enough to hurt her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:10

Azrael:
"I'm jealous of her. She loves you," I whispered, just loud enough for only him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:12

Alex:

I stared at her in disbelief then couldn’t help myself to laugh and shake my head. I let go of her. “Ell, she is my sister.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:13

Azrael:
"Abbadon, she might be in this form, but something about her.... I can feel it." I said and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:17

Alex:

“She isn’t by blood, not this time. She was born my sister three life times ago. She has found me each time. She was the reason I remembered I was an angel before you did. She is a warlock. She likes to play games and mess with people’s heads, but she loves me.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:21

Azrael:
"Angels do not have relatives that are demons. It doesn't happen, nor is it possible in any way. She might've been your sister three lifetimes ago, but that was human blood. She is not related to you in any way anymore. Okay? Do you understand that? So that means your free game. And I'm leaving," I said and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:43

Alex:

“Ell it isn’t like that. But it is nice to know that you trust me. I’m starting to think you don’t want me any more. You’ve tried to make me hater, to kill you and that didn’t work. So now you are leaving me, is that it?” I called after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 16:52

Azrael:
"You think i want to leave you? Are you out of your mind? I love you with everything i've got, but I don't want to hurt anymore. I can't take the heartache so i have to do this. I.... i can't handle it." I whispered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:02

Alex:

“So you are going to find Raziel then?” I asked bitterly standing there, I wasn’t going to chase her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:09

Azrael:
"No. I see no need to lie to myself or him. i probably will find him just to tell him to leave me alone." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:14

Alex:

“You do this to yourself. It isn’t me or any one else.” I said and shook my head and turned away from her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:17

Azrael:
I stood there, his words taking time to process.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:20

Alex:

I walked slowly back to Evelyn forcing myself not to look back. “You are leaving her here?” She asked surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:23

Azrael:
I just watched him as the pain slowly came back. I realized that I was crying a little too late. I couldn't stop now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:26

Alex:

“She is the on leaving.” I said and put my hand on her back guiding her back to my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptySun 1 May - 17:29

Azrael:
"I'm sorry," I said, just loud enough for him to hear. I ran away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptyMon 2 May - 0:58

Alex:

I glanced back at her but continued to walk toward my car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptyMon 2 May - 7:14

Azrael:
I didn't want to be hurt again, but i ended up hurting myself. Now i hurt myself.
I continued to cry, curling up against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 EmptyTue 3 May - 22:25

Alex:

I opened the door for my sister, I was tense all over again, fighting myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next