The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:59

Nell:
I realized with a grim certainty that Abbadon and I were connected beyond mentally. Because i had passed out.
Nathan didn't let me drop though. He took me back to where Abbadon was and whispered "your strong enough to fight her together." then he left me there. Nice guy. Not!
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 17:33

Alex:

I woke up a little to see the sun set over the water. How long had I been out? I looked to my side and saw Ell laying next to me. Trying to sit up I groaned and fell flat on my back again. Every muscle in my body hurt and I had a splitting head ache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 19:00

Nell:
I was still out cold. Every time my body wanted to wake up, i would shove it back down because my head hurt too much.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 29 Jun - 1:43

Alex:

I passed out again and when I came to It was completely dark. I could tell we weren't at the beach, we weren't even outside. I didn't even know if Ell was with me or not but nothing hurt any more. I got to my knees and made fire blossom in my hand. Ell was close to my feet same way she was on the beach but we were in some kind of cellar.

((? Why did you change your name?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 29 Jun - 11:56

(( hm? oh, i'm confused XD ohhhhh. now i understand! i changed my name cause i wanted to put my real name. ))

Azrael:
I woke up about an hour after him. I groaned in pain since my head hurt sooo bad.
"Ugh.... hello?" I said, just loud enough to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptySat 2 Jul - 1:52

((Ahh, well cool!))

Alex:

I moved around a wall so the fire light fell on Ell again. “I don't know where we are but I have a feeling Evelyn put us here.” I told her grimly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptySat 2 Jul - 11:30

Azrael:
"Great. She can't come up with anything new? Last time she did this and didn't get what she wanted, she killed us both," I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyMon 4 Jul - 0:18

Alex:

I scowled at her then turned away trying to find the door again. “I always get blamed for causing the trouble when really it folds out around me, not because of me.” I said darkly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyMon 4 Jul - 11:28

Azrael:
"Damn it, Abbadon! I wasn't blaming you, i was blaming her. Its her fault!" i snapped. I hated losing my temper with him but i couldn't take him being this way. How did he get so thick-headed?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 2:02

Alex:

I ignored her, shutting down to my old self, not caring what anyone thought. I ran my hand along the wall looking for a way out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 8:46

Azrael:
I pressed my face to my hands, so angry that I was crying. I hated doing this, I seriously hated it.
"We're gonna die," I whispered, "again." I checked the room, seeing that there were no exits.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 15:03

Alex:

“No we aren't, trust me, not this time.” I said a bit more softly still running my hand along the wall.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyWed 6 Jul - 19:16

Azrael:
"She didn't get what she wants, so she's going to kill us," I sobbed. I knew she was smart enough to not give us exits.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 0:52

Alex:

“We aren't going to die in her like this. Evelyn isn't going to do it that way, she's more cat like. She'll have fun with us before she lets us die.” I told her. It was hard to tell if that was a good or a bad thing.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Fri 8 Jul - 18:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 7:37

Azrael:
"I know she will," i sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 18:55

Alex:

I groan after a while of unsuccessful searching. Turning around I held my arms open to Ell hoping she'd come to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:24

Azrael:
I stood up and walked over to him. I pressed myself to his chest and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:37

Alex:

I wrapped my arms tightly around her and pressed my cheek to the top of her head. “I'm sorry.” I whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:39

Azrael:
"For what? I was wrong and I was acting jealous because I was stupid enough to let her get to me. I'm sorry," i wrapped my arms tightly around him and pressed my face to his chest. I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:45

Alex:

“You weren't exactly wrong. I was.” I said slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyFri 8 Jul - 19:47

Azrael:
I shook my head and kept him in my arms. I didn't want to let him go.
"I love you, so much," I whispered against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:05

Alex:

I hugged her closer. “I love you too, Ell.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:49

Azrael:
"I don't want you to die," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptySat 16 Jul - 2:03

Alex:

I sighed. I didn't want to die either, did I? This life seemed so tiring, would it be bad to start over again? No I didn't want to start over again either... I wanted to go home. "I'm not going to die, not this time." I told her for her sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 EmptySat 16 Jul - 12:08

Azrael:
"I love you. God, please. Please. I love you so much, you can't die," I whispered, still crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next