The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:11

Alex:

“Seriously?” I hissed and let go of her wrist like it was a snake. “Fine, run off to him. You're wrong about this, though.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:12

Azrael:
"I'm not running off to him! I love you! But you won't see!" I snapped, tears leaking down my face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptySun 19 Jun - 22:17

Alex:

“This has nothing to do with me. This is between you and Eve. You're letting her get into your head. She isn't turning us against each other, she's turning you against me and you're letting her.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 7:35

Azrael:
I set my jaw, knowing that anything i said he would just ignore.
"I love you," I whispered and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:11

Alex:

I gritted my teeth as I went back to Eve. “She's gone?” She asked. “Can't say I'm not relived. You could do much better.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:12

Azrael:
I heard her and I clenched my fists. I walked away, keeping my anger in check.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:40

Alex:

“Get in the car Eve.” I told her darkly, unlocking the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 20:42

Azrael:
I found Nathan Talbot. He didn't look too happy to see me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 0:24

Alex:

As I often did whenever I skipped school, I drove to the beach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 7:32

Azrael:
"What do you want?" he asked and sighed.
"Abbadon won't believe me...." I whispered.
"About what?" he asked. I told him about Eve.
"Well.... for all its worth, i believe you. Its obviously clear that she doesn't see him as a brother. Human blood doesn't bound two species together, its just not effective. He really should stop lying to himself and see her as just a girl," Nathan Talbot said and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 16:30

Alex:

Eve got out and sat on the hood of the car again. “Are you going to see her again?” She asked softly. “That depends of her.” I snapped back irritable with her for causing all of this. “Why can't you be like a normal sister?” “Because I'm a warlock, and you're an angel. There is nothing normal about either of us.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyWed 22 Jun - 17:39

Azrael:
"Great! Come with me!" I said and took him to where i knew Abbadon would be. He loved the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 15:07

Evelyn sensed the angels were coming far before Alex did, maybe he was falling more than he thought. She leaned over and hugged him, resting her head on his chest.

((Tyrial wanted me to tell you that he left for a backpacking trip and isn't going to be back until the 5th. I meant to tell you yesterday but I totally forgot >.<))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 15:12

(( its ok, he told me Smile ))

Azrael:
I saw what she did and i bit my lip.
"And he still thinks she's his sister? Damn, he's either blind or moronic," Nathan Talbot said and walked over to them. He looked at Eve.
"C'mon, little half-demon chick. Give it up," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 15:57

Evelyn hissed at him and jumped up to her feet on the hood of the car. “Wanna know what this little demon chick can do, angel?” She growled just as Alex yanked her down down from the car with an irritated noise like she might have damaged it some how. “What do you want Raziel?” He demanded ignoring the girl all together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 15:59

Nathan:
"Please, for the love of everything holy, don't tell me you believe she's your sister in any way," i sighed, knowing if he said she was I would have to wonder just how dumb this boy was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:05

Alex:

“I don't see why I should tell you any thing.” I said coldly. Eve was glaring at him with her black ears laying flat against her hair in agitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:09

Nathan:
"I'm here to make sure everything goes smoothly. I wish i could've foreseen that this bitch would come back. All she's good for is causing trouble; she's too much of a lousy lay for sex. I should know. I have no clue how she get you to believe you were related. Human blood - for creatures such as ourselves - doesn't tie two totally different species together. I asked God himself. From the look on Eve's face, she knows it. I'm only here to make sure things are righted again, and she's messing it up. She'll be executed if she makes it to Heaven," I shrugged, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:28

Eve wanted to lunge at the angel and rip his throat out with her teeth. The only thing stopping her was Alex and his tight grip on her wrist though she was sure her skin was burning him, she made no effort to keep it from hurting him like she usually did.

Alex:

“I know she isn't my sister by blood. I never said she was. I know that she isn't technically my sister at all. I can't possibly make you understand. I tried with Ell, she refused to get it. It's the same sort of thing as your mother saying her best friend is your aunt. You grow up thinking of her as your aunt even if there is no connection between you other than your mothers friendship.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:32

Nathan:
"She's still gonna burn. She's the reason you've both failed in your task over and over. And she won't be forgiven. I'm here to make sure she does. I need to take her away for her ruling by god. If she comes back..... well, lets just say she won't think of doing anything bad ever again," I said, looking at her. "Don't try to sleep your way outta this one. I'm actually happy Azrael brought me here. It makes my job easier."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:38

Alex:

Eve's skin was nearly unbearable to touch now, but I didn't let go of her. “You aren't taking her anywhere, Raziel.” I said venomously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:40

Nathan:
"I have to. I've failed too many times, just like you two have. I won't let her keep winning," I said. "You think your so badass just cause Satan sent you. But I'm here to send you to God to have him judge your punishment."
I pulled out a knife easily but no one saw it - no one human that was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:47

Alex:

The pain stopped in my hand and suddenly Eve yanked me down so my lips met hers for a fraction of a second before her skin shimmered and she disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:49

Nathan:
"Oh great. She played you, you moron! i couldn't kill her while she was touching you. Shit. I have to find her," I growled and grabbed Azrael by the shirt. She stumbled and tried to get me to let go but I wouldn't. She found her once, she can find her again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 EmptyThu 23 Jun - 16:56

Alex:

I glared after them but didn't follow. I honestly didn't care what Eve did, her since of morally right was fairly foggy, I knew she genuinely cared for me, she had done to many things for me that weren't in her best interest. I knew I didn't want her dead though, I didn't want her to be punished. My thoughts started to grow hazy and I winced shortly before I collapsed to the sand. She'd poisoned me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next