The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySun 17 Jul - 20:53

Alex:

I rubbed her back gently. “I’m not going to. Don’t worry. I’m not going to.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySun 17 Jul - 20:56

Azrael:
I looked up at him and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySun 17 Jul - 21:12

Alex:

I kissed her back for a moment before we were jerked apart. There seemed to be some sort of net holding me back from her but I could see or feel it. Evelyn stepped out of nowhere and the room lit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySun 17 Jul - 21:58

Azrael:
I whimpered and tried to fight against it.
"Leave him alone!" I yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 0:58

Alex:

Evelyn put her arm around my neck, her hand flat on my chest. I could move away from her but my body seemed too heavy and every thing was slow. “Why so panicked?” She asked Ell lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 8:41

Azrael:
"Don't hurt him! Stop! Get away from him!" I yelled at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 13:50

Alex:

“I don’t see why I should listen to you. You’ve been causing problems from the moment you saw me.” Evelyn said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 13:53

Azrael:
"Its not my fault I knew you were trying to stop us! I knew if you seduced Abbadon our chances of finishing what we started would be nonexistent. Of course I've been causing trouble for you!" I snapped.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:07

Alex:

“Finish what you started? As in...? Not what you’re supposed to I assume, you wouldn’t want to do that, would you? Destroy the world?” She said and kissed my neck while watching Ell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:11

Azrael:
"Oh, actually, yes i am. Because you'll be sent to hell and punished while Abbadon will be welcomed into heaven while earth is being rebuilt," I said and paled when she did that. I wanted to hit her but I wasn't in a position to.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:33

Evelyn gritted her teeth. “And what makes you think I wont be welcomed into hell? I am part demon after all and I have done so well here.” She said running her hand along Alex’s neck, he was so helpless against her while she was holding onto him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:35

Azrael:
"Because, you would've failed. If Earth is destroyed, you would have failed," I said simply, trying not to yell at her for touching him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:50

Evelyn knew she was right. She would be punished. Might as well just kill the little angels now. She’d have to do it again and again, and that was tedious but she’d manage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:51

Azrael:
I watched her, wondering what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyFri 22 Jul - 2:28

“Maybe I aught to just kill you now, then Alex is all mine and I wont have to deal with you for a whole other life time.” Evelyn finally said to wish Alex jerked a bit but couldn’t pull away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyFri 22 Jul - 7:27

Azrael:
"What makes you think Alex will love you? He loves me and you're going to kill me. He'll hate you," i said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySat 23 Jul - 2:23

Evelyn laughed, her voice sounding metallic again. "You think I don't have ways around that? I can alter his thoughts and memories... And feelings. You have no Idea how powerful I can be." She said her eyes flashing neon green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptySat 23 Jul - 9:16

Azrael:
"You're just a lower-level demon. We're angels. Do you think you can really control us?" I asked and smirked. I used my powers to pick her up and throw her into a wall, head-first.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 16:07

Alex:

My mind cleared for a moment when Eve was forced away. The invisible net keeping me from Ell suddenly turned to blue electricity and burned like Evelyn’s skin did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 20:10

Azrael:
I screamed in pain and fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 0:47

Alex:

Every thing cracked lighting up the whole room then went dark. The net disappeared with the light and I lit my hand again. Evelyn had apparently vanished. I crouched down next to Ell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 8:55

Azrael:
I whimpered and tried to move my arms. I felt dizzy and my powers were shot.
"Abbadon... why does she do this?" i whispered and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 13:55

Alex:

“I do not know. Ell, I’m sorry. This is my fault.” I said scooping her up into my lap and holding her close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 13:57

Azrael:
I felt a bit better when he held me close. I rubbed his arm softly.
"It will be ok," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 EmptyTue 16 Aug - 0:48

Alex:

"I am sure it will." I said though I didn't believe it. I thought for a long time before saying, "Would it be so bad if we went back to heaven?" I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)   Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twins of the Apocalypse (Kayla and I)
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next